* The Whole Creation Groans: Bob and co-host Doug McBurney talk about the recent spate of earthquake activity and how it relates to the end times, the age of the earth, Walt Brown’s HydroPlate theory and the government’s responsibility to research more sophisticated means of earthquake warning.
* Jephtha’s Daughter: Doug thanks Bob for his clarification regarding the bizarre story of Jephtha and his daughter in the Bible. Want to know what the answer is? Listen to today’s show, then look up Jephtha in the Bible, then subscribe to Bob’s Bible Study series and pay special attention to Bob’s study through the book of Hebrews!
* Lamm to the Slaughter: Bob will appear representing the light in the darkness as he defends the God given right to life against the forces of darkness including former governor, legalizer of child killing (and “duty to die” advocate) Dick Lamm
* 6 of One, ½ Dozen of the Other: Doug ends the show with an uplifting story of how a British sniper killed 6 terrorists with one bullet! It doesn’t get much better than that!
God said: Will you profane me… …killing people who should not die & keeping people alive who should not live?” We assert that anyone in a suicide vest should not live!
Today's Product: God and the Death Penalty DVD or Download
In this video, see that:
- Jesus advocated the death penalty
- Paul, in court, endorsed execution
- The New Testament supports killing criminals "without mercy"
In the New Testament God directs the government to strike the criminal with terror, wrath and vengeance without mercy. Watch in amazement as you see that Jesus commanded the death penalty! And the Apostle Paul said he did not object to capital punishment. Then see other Bible characters directly affirm the death penalty!
The writings of Matthew, Mark, Luke, John, and Paul in the Gospels, Acts, Romans and Revelation defend execution as does the author of Hebrews. Crime thrives because the criminal's "sentence... is not executed speedily" says the Bible. Learn the history of execution and why God first utterly forbade, and then strictly commanded, execution. In this video, find out why the Bible begins and ends with capital punishment issues and why God put the death penalty at the heart of the Gospel of Jesus Christ.