* Pot for the Children: One of the tactics used by the deviants who banded together to legalize dope in Colorado was to promise pile of sales tax money to the schools and schoolchildren. Doug cites the economic reality that a 30%+ tax rate will drive the black market, (just like cigarettes in New York), and the spiritual reality that legalizing dope will ruin lives and destroy children.
* Smoking Ban in Sodom: While we can’t definitively say whether or not the municipal authorities of Sodom had an ordinance banning smoking (a ban that God flagrantly violated) we can tell you that in the American equivalent of Sodom, Boulder Colorado, bureaucrats are banning smoking while promoting sodomy.
* Callers, Callers, Callers: Doug fields several calls on subjects ranging from legalizing dope, to the Moslem Dr. Oz & Open Theism.
Today's Resource: Check out the format and perspective that's most helpful to your desire to evaluate these issues. At our KGOV Store: we have presentations on DVD called Chosen: It's Not What You Think, on Open Theism, on Predestination & Free Will and a moderated P&FW Debate! Also, you can get the P&FW seminar in an audio format on a single MP3CD). You can also call 1-800-8Enyart (836-9278) to order or to talk with us about which of our DVDs, books, or CD audio teachings may interest you!
For more information, see:
- Bob's classic Open Theism Debate with D. James Kennedy's professor of New Testament Dr. Samuel Lamerson.
- Our heavily Bible-based article, Is God In Or Outside of Time.
- A brief and fast-moving written Q&A between Will, a former BEL producer, and "Jaltus" in an Open Theism Debate with Will & Jaltus.
- Bob Enyart's debates with Dr. Larry Bray: The president of The North American Reformed Seminary (TNARS), Dr. Bray, twice debates Bob Enyart, the pastor of Denver Bible Church. The topics are: Is Calvinism Biblical? and Is the Future Settled or Open? (The host for these events, reformed believer David New, removed both of these debates from his site. We've rescued the first and put it back online, and Lord-willing we'll recover the second one.