* Papal Section 8: With Rush and Sarah Palin just catching up with Doug’s recognition of the Pope’s socialism, the Pope reiterated his flawed and misleading economic philosophy by suggesting the government should give people houses.
* Government Whores: The first milestone Bob and Doug observe along the slippery slope, (to hell): Canada’s Supreme Court has ruled laws against prostitution unconstitutional.
* Slippage: A pervert Federal Judge in Utah has ruled that based on the ever-metastasizing legality of homosexual marriage, polygamy should be legal as well.
* More Slippage: Also in Utah, another deviant Judge has ruled that laws forbidding homosexual marriage are not only unconstitutional, but that God ordained marriage is “irrational”.
* Hackensack New Jersey Redeemed: George W. Bush and the bureaucrats in Washington thought they could outlaw the incandescent light bulb, but businessman Larry Birnbaum at the Light Bulb Store in Hackensack has proven once again that businessmen always outsmart bureaucrats.
* Today’s Resource: Have you browsed through our Science Department in our online store? Check out especially Walt Brown’s In the Beginning and Bob’s interviews with this great scientist in The Hydroplate Theory & Walt Brown on the Air! You’ll also love Dr. Guillermo Gonzalez’ Privileged Planet (clip), and Illustra Media’s Unlocking the Mystery of Life (clip)! You can consider our BEL Science Pack; Bob Enyart’s Age of the Earth Debate; Bob's creation/evolution debate that hits on Junk DNA with famous evolutionist Dr. Eugenie Scott.