* Bob Enyart interviews Rusty Thomas on his book, Abortion Violation: From page 189: "Professor Edward Kissi is an expert in genocide. He is an associate professor of Africana Studies at the University of South Florida and contributor to the Encyclopedia of Genocide. ... '...in may instances of genocide, victims are dehumanized. ... in Nazi Germany... In Cambodia... In Rwanda...'" And, adds Rusty, today by referring to unborn children as "products of conception", POCs, "blobs of tissue" ... and inaccurately disparaged as having "gills" and tails".'"
* 2012 Flashback: Rusty Thomas and the States of Refuge: Beginning the day after the election, States of Refuge goes to the last remaining abortion mill in Mississippi! Bob Enyart interviews a leader of Operation Rescue/OSA, Rusty Thomas, about the extraordinary event set to begin in Jackson, MS. The guys also talk Scripture in an especially substantive discussion of the moral and spiritual dynamic that is tearing up America. And if you would like to hear Bob's study on the Cities of Refuge, please consider getting Joshua, our MP3 CD verse-by-verse series on the book that chronicles Israel's entrance to the promised land, including God's amazing prefiguring of the Messiah through His commands regarding the Cities of Refuge!
* Remember This, From OSA's Last Event: See the viral video, Abortionist Ron Virmani's "Ugly Black Babies.":
* Abortionist Virmani's Racial Hatred is Consistent with Planned Parenthood Values:
The Blind are the Dead Weight of Human Waste
And Many Infants Should Just be Killed
By giving out their annual Margaret Sanger Award, Planned Parenthood’s still celebrates their founder.
The Handicapped are Human Waste: wrote that the handicapped, including the "blind, deaf, dumb, mute and epileptics," were the "dead weight of human waste" in her book Pivot of Civilization. See this quote in context online at Google Books on page 112.
Kill Babies Even After They are Born: Planned Parenthood still says that they are Proud of our Past, even though their longtime president Margaret Sanger wrote on page 33 of her book Woman and the New Race, "The most merciful thing that the large family does to one of its infant members is to kill it." Also, learn about Sanger's Negro Project in Maafa 21 (see the trailer for starters).
Maafa 21 Documents Sanger's Racism: Life Dynamic's Mark Crutcher produced what is so far the most important documentary of the 21st century. Maafa 21 is a must-see for anyone who refuses to remain in the ignorance that allows Planned Parenthood's inherited systematic racism to destroy millions of black families.
Today's Resource: The lessons learned from this personhood analysis of the failed Terri Schiavo battle are vital for hastening our eventual pro-life victory. This Terri Schindler Shiavo Debrief, as an instant audio download or mailed on an MP3 CD, includes:
- Nurse Tells Terri's Story
- Two Sermons in the News
- 5th Year in Office vs. 5th Year
- CNN's Catherine Crier: Save Peterson, Kill Terri
- Pro-Life now Pro-Suicide
- National Pro-Life Strategy
- Extraordinary Measures with Columbine Dad Brian Rohrbough
- The Guy Who Tried... with Doug McBurney
- Rocky Mtn News: As pastor, do you approve...
- Hern, Prager, Medved, Hewitt
- Terri 1963 - 2005
- Debriefing Karl Henderson
- A Key Death in Our Time
Get it now on MP3-CD or MP3 download by clicking the link to order online or call us now at 1-800-8Enyart (836-9278).