* Pro-Life Industry OK With Murder: Bob’s guest host Doug McBurney quotes from the text of the much ballyhooed abortion regulation in Texas that has hapless pro-lifers supporting a law that would kill some, in hopes of saving others… My how far the “pro-life” industry has fallen!
* Exit Stage Left: Bob’s prediction of on-stage murders has been sadly proven correct again as rapper MC Daleste joins “Dime-Bag Darrell” Abbot in the growing panoply of entertainers murdered on-stage in front of cheering crowds.
* Simply No Shame: With Eliot Spitzer joining Anthony Weiner on the New York ticket a new low is achieved in American politics.
* A Rose by any Other Name: Find out about a new smell test based upon the God given ability of canines to smell cancer that predicts cancer in humans, and a blood test that predicts longevity & disease, all from Doug’s “Science! Really!” file…
* Explosions, Explosions Everywhere: Doug files his official statement of suspicion regarding the horrible explosion of a train in Canada, and the rash of explosions he’s been noting lately across the country (& now Canada).
* Candid Cameras: As the State of Tennessee announces the use of facial recognition software and cameras to catch bad guys by matching their mugs to known criminals in the FBI database; Doug says the more the better!
* Your Government’s Slacker “Utopia”: As the number of Americans on food stamps eclipses the number of full time working people we have achieved something of a tipping point, away from America and toward ungodliness, and Godis not pleased!
* Today's TWO Resources: (1) You can listen to Nicer than God, a fast-paced critique of today's Christian teaching on the issues of forgiveness, judging, confrontation, etc. in an MP3 downloadable or CD format. Or (2), you can get a subscription to our Monthly Bible Study Album, and receive an MP3 CD album mailed to your home once per month. Nicer than God would then be just one of the worthwhile albums you will enjoy!