* Abortionists: "We are all Gosnell!" The pro-aborts missed a "golden opportunity" toward their evil designs regarding the facts surrounding the Kermit Gosnell House of Horrors abortion trial. The child killing advocates could have come together in one voice to condemn Gosnell, repeating that their position is that life begins after birth, so that what Gosnell did was anathema to pro-choice people of good conscience. But they didn’t do that. What motivates them is not "choice" and a woman's sovereignty over her own body. What motivates them is rebellion against God, which leads even to the selfishness that would tolerate slitting the throat of a newborn. Thus many have openly advocated decriminalizing infanticide, i.e., the killing of babies even after they're born, including the New York Times, the Journal of Medical Ethics, and professors at the University of Colorado and Princeton. (Even Discover magazine got in the act publishing a positive spin on infanticide, and a Planned Parenthood representative testifying in Florida earlier this month would not acknowledge that a baby out of mom's womb should be protected.) What is in their dark hearts is not choice, but killing the innocent. (Typically, they advocate killing the innocent only, and never the guilty.) In the womb, out of the womb, anywhere they can kill them. So, blinded by their lust for innocent blood, they missed an opportunity to clothe their sinister industry in something approaching common decency.
* Pro-lifers: "Gosnell is a Murderer!" Every pro-lifer discussing Gosnell who was not negligent pointed out that every abortionist is as much a murderer as Kermit Gosnell. The pro-life industry has in countless ways helped to clean up the image of the abortion industry (getting abortionists to kill children in more humane, sterile, and reasonable ways; as ARTL says, it backfires as easy as 1, 2, 3.) Rather, we must equate Gosnell with Planned Parenthood and every abortionists. After all, as they say, "We are all Gosnell." All abortionists butcher children, just like Mr. Gosnell. But when pro-lifers decide to tolerate some abortions, to defend politicians who only kill a few kids, and to negotiate with the lives of some innocents to save others, they end up hesitating to refer to all abortion as murder and themselves tend to become, like Roe v. Wade itself, pro-abortion with exceptions.
* Accommodations in Boulder County CO: Responding to a story about prisoners rating their jails on Yelp, Bob gives Boulder County four stars, but Jefferson and Arapahoe counties don't fair so well, whereas Denver does all right.
* Slave to Sin: Jason Collins of NBA fame has chosen to number himself with those about whom the Bible says, "For this reason God gave them up to vile passions. For even their women exchanged the natural use for what is against nature. Likewise also the men, leaving the natural use of the woman, burned in their lust for one another, men with men committing what is shameful, and receiving in themselves the penalty of their error which was due. And even as they did not like to retain God in their knowledge, God gave them over to a debased mind, to do those things which are not fitting; being filled with all unrighteousness…"
Today's Resource: Have you seen the Government Department at our KGOV Store? We are featuring Bruce Shortt's vitally-important book, The Harsh Truth about Public Schools. And also, check out the classic God's Criminal Justice System seminar, God and the Death Penalty, Live from Las Vegas, and Bob on Drugs DVDs, and our powerhouse Focus on the Strategy resources!
* Coloradans! Get Your 2014 Personhood Petition Now: Please call or email Colorado RTL to get your Brady Amendment personhood petition for our fourth round battle to get our state to uphold the God-given right to life and personhood of every unborn child!
* Please Like the Brady Facebook Page! If you use Facebook, please visit A Voice for Brady and like the page!