* Reason 677: to keep, (or get) your kids out of the government schools. Co-host Doug McBurney tells Bob about how the Kentucky government schools capitulated to the demand of a bunch of heathens that displays of the Ten Commandments be removed from school property.
* God & Man at Yale: Utilitarian “ethicist” Peter Singer will chair a conference on “non-human” Personhood at Yale while across America, citizens of varying levels of education, (and most are not Ivy League graduates), continue their work to establish the personhood of human persons.
* Gilded Age: Doug recounts his purchase of gold back in 2008 as a hedge against a collapsing economy and the election of a Marxist to the presidency, leading to an interesting, and perhaps controversial discussion of investment strategies...
* Terrorism Breaking News: Hear live coverage of facts as they were revealed regarding the Boston Marathon bombings.
* Today's Resource: Have you seen the Government Department at our KGOV Store? We are featuring Bruce Shortt's vitally-important book, The Harsh Truthabout Public Schools. And also, check out the classic God's Criminal Justice System seminar, God and the Death Penalty, Live from Las Vegas, and Bob on Drugs DVDs, and our powerhouse Focus on the Strategy resources!