* The Unsolicited -- What of those Who've Never Heard: After 30 years of knowing he was not ready to teach a Bible study on the book of Romans, the day finally came when Bob Enyart, believing that with God's help and blessing, he would be able to present a valuable verse by verse study of the world's greatest theological treatise: The Book of Romans. In chapter two, Paul addresses one of the most fascinating topics in evangelism: How does God treat those who have never heard the Gospel of Jesus Christ?
* Part I: Last week's Theology Thursday program presented the beginning of this Romans chapter two study.
* God Holds Us Accountable for What We Know: But does God hold people accountable for what they do not know? Jesus said, "that servant who knew his master’s will, and did not... do according to his will, shall be beaten with many stripes. But he who did not know, yet committed things deserving of stripes, shall be beaten with few. For everyone to whom much is given, from him much will be required..." (Luke 12:47-48). For of course, "there is no partiality with God" (Rom. 2:11).
* Dispensation of Human Government: when God delegated authority to human leaders to execute convicted murderers. It was not that way from the beginning. Before the flood, God prohibited the death penalty, and after the flood, God commanded that man execute all convicted murderers! See our God and the Death Penalty DVD, God's Criminal Justice System audio seminar, or Bob's life's work, The Plot!
Today’s Resources -- Romans Bible Study & The Plot: Bob Enyart's life's work is based on this observation: Grasping the overview of the Bible is the KEY to its DETAILS. It's available in a soft-cover book titled The Plot, and in a downloadable pdf version or both, and it's also available in an audio recording of Bob's Plot seminars! And have your kids or grand kids heard the The Plot Boys yet? In this homeschool friendly audio series for young people, Bob and two young boys, Stephen and Josh, teach through an overview of the Bible. This teaching is presented in a way that kids (and adults) can really understand, so it's a valuable foundation for a serious understanding of the story of the Bible. Also, consider ordering the entire Enyart Library! This invaluable resource will benefit your entire family or church and help support the ministry of Bob Enyart Live.
Romans Vol. I: Get this great study on an MP3 CD or download it immediately! Romans, the greatest theological treatise ever written, answers: Is there proof for God's existence? What can be known of God apart from the Bible? Are men born with knowledge of God? Are men basically good or basically evil? What role will a man's conscience play on Judgment Day? Why does God condemn sexual immorality including homosexuality? Why do we blame Adam more than Eve? Who is Jesus Christ? Is there any hope for the man who has never heard the Gospel? Did God's choosing of Israel actually benefit the Jews? Is the world still under the law? Are Christians under the law? Why did God give Abraham two covenants, the first of grace, and the second of works? Volume 1 covers all this!
Monthly Sermons: Enjoy all of Bob's sermons from the month on Sermon Video DVDs, great also to watch with the family. Or, get these on Sermon Audio CDs which are standard audio Compact Discs that will play on any CD player including the one in your car. Or get them on a single Sermon MP3-CD which will play on an MP3 player, in a DVD player, or in your computer.
* Free Gift: When you call to subscribe to the Sermons, or to get any of The Plot resources, Bob wants to thank you by giving you our 2013 special-label "Forty Years in the Wilderness" edition of his pro-life strategy documentary! But you'll have to ask for it. And you can subscribe or give online or by calling 1-800-8Enyart (303-463-7789).