* This is Part 2: Click the Play button above to hear the conclusion of The Clue that Breaks the JonBenet Ramsey Murder Case. And find our concise list of the inculpatory evidence against her parents and hear Part 1 of this program at kgov.com/jonbenet.
* KGOV.com Efforts Failed: In October 1999, as a long-time Denver talk radio program, our efforts toward obtaining justice for JonBenet Ramsey failed. They did, however, land reporting on Fox News shows, photos in USA Today and the Rocky Mountain News, and video clips on CBS News. That motivated us to present The Clue that Breaks the Case.
* And Incidentally, of course, the Denver Post Cannot Be Trusted: After you read or listen to our KGOV Ramsey report, you'll likely conclude with us that the Denver Post and the Boulder Daily Camera cannot be trusted. As is par for these Fake News outlets, they've found ways to ignore or downplay:
- the Denver mayor out of #MeToo's reach for harassment (and using prostitutes)
- the Jefferson County sheriff denying the existence of a (later revealed) search warrant application which could have averted the Columbine massacre
- the Arapahoe County sheriff re-addicting boys to crack cocaine to use them sexually
- the Democrat activist and Gov. Lamm's family friend who attacked an elderly pro-lifer and whose DNA made him as a serial rapist who then allegedly threw himself of a roof to his death.
As apologists for the Colorado elite, the Post editors allow their newspaper to portray the Ramsey evidence as though it acquits the parents and justifies the Boulder DA's failure to prosecute.
Today's Resource: Have you seen the Government Department at our KGOV Store? We are featuring Bruce Shortt's vitally-important book, The Harsh Truth about Public Schools. And also, check out the classic God's Criminal Justice System seminar, God and the Death Penalty, Live from Las Vegas, and Bob on Drugs DVDs, and our powerhouse Focus on the Strategy trilogy!