* You'll REALLY Want to See our Special Label DVD: For the tragic 40th anniversary, you'll want to order our Forty Years in the Wilderness pro-life strategy documentary on DVD. Please call 1-800-Enyart (836-9278) and ask for the Forty Years (since Roe) DVD!
* Personhood Oklahoma: The battle to restore the God given Personhood of the unborn child continues with introduction of the 2013 Personhood bill in Oklahoma!
* Richard Nixon: Racist Child Killer: Bob quotes RE-publican president Richard Nixon as he ruminated upon the necessity of child killing.
* Get Out of the Wilderness: Bob & co-host Doug McBurney discuss the RE-publican Supreme Court opinion that claimed that killing kids was constitutional (despite the 5th & 14th amendments, which abortion violates), its wicked influence 40 years later, and a strategy for social tension that can end the “legal” murder of innocent people in America.
* Rush Limbaugh, Water Carrier: Doug Quotes Rush Limbaugh’s 2006 promise to stop carrying water for the RE-publican party (when they abandon conservative principles). And here we are 6 years later with Limbaugh practically becoming “Aqua Man” for the Romney campaign.
* Ray Lewis the Chosen One? A truthful tweet by an NFL wife continues the “drip, drip, drip” of social tension percolating just below the surface of the national consciousness regarding the fact that one of the Super Bowl teams is led by a murderer… Then Bob and Doug make the biblically correct pick for the 49ers.
* Who’s Got the Sheriff? With dozens of sheriff’s across the country formulating and signing letters to Barry HO, pledging never to infringe upon their citizen’s 2nd Amendment right to keep and bear arms, Doug and Bob wonder how long it will be before a brave sheriff somewhere recognizes his responsibility to defend the Right to Life mentioned in the 5th & 14th Amendments?