* Voting the Replicon Ticket: Hear what’s become a quadrennial tradition here at Bob Enyart Live as Bob and co-host Doug McBurney play audio from a 16 year old episode of the Simpsons that points out, be it irreverently, that compromising between the lesser of two evils is for fools. (And the clip eerily contains Mitt Romney's abortion politics and Barack Obama's campaign slogan “Forward”)!
* So Tired: Little Abbey from Ft. Collins invades Bob Enyart Live to capture the spirit of the electorate, & let the world know how tired she is of Bronco-bama and Mitt Romney.
* Footing the Bill: Caller Bill excoriates Bob and Doug for committing what he calls a "total waste" of their votes, but but gets booted when he refuses to argue about it.
* Waiting for John Adams: As Doug laments the failure of several leading RE-publican candidates to reply to the Colorado Right to Life Candidate Survey. Bob points out that instead of cowards who duck the issue of the right to Life, what we need are heroes, willing to risk their lives, their fortunes, and their sacred honor!
* Help BEL Stay on the Air: We're at about $20,000 of our $30,000 goal to help keep Bob Enyart Live on the radio for another year! Please click here to help!
Today's Resource: Monthly BEL TV Classics: Enjoy Bob Enyart's timeless, popular TV show delivered to your home on the Monthly BEL TV Classics DVDs with superb audio and video clarity thanks to our state-of-the-art mastering from the original studio-quality Sony beta tapes to DVD!