* Pastor Osteen Just "Doesn't Know”: Guest host Doug McBurney discusses Pastor Joel Osteen's appearance on Fox and how Joel just "don't know" what God says about gay marriage and other basic Bible issues.
* "I'm Against Abortion but Pro-Choice": Brian from Indiana ask what do you say to someone who says they're against abortion but is pro-choice. Doug gives some great advice and words of wisdom regarding this issue.
* EPA Official Likes How the Romans Handled the Masses: EPA official Al Armendariz was forced to resign after making comments about how the Romans brought people into line by just crucifying a few of them and that, in the same way, the EPA would "make examples out of people."
* Korean Christians Get it Right: South Korean Christians are trying to get Lady Gaga to cancel her concert there saying she's pornographic and pro-homo. Doug thanks Douglas MacArthur for strong Christians in parts of the Far East and the Philippines.
* Man Will Need Air Conditioner in Hell: A Denver Church which had their air conditioner stolen put up a sign saying that the thief should just keep it because "he'll need it where he's going."
* Today's Resources: Check out Bob's First Corinthians Bible Study album Volume I. Also, Meet the Apostle Peter in this important Bible study, our 1 & 2 Peter DVD set. Have you considered why Peter addresses his letters to no well-known recipients? Rather, similarly to James, John, and Jude, he sends them generically to the circumcision believers scattered abroad. Why? Meanwhile, Peter mentions the Apostle Paul, who addresses his epistles to many well-known leaders and specific regional churches. Teacher Bob Enyart demonstrates that understanding the big picture of the Bible, its plot, helps to see even such small books as First Peter and Second Peter in their proper perspectives. Such biblical observations go a long way toward explaining the differences between Peter and Paul. For as Peter himself wrote of, "our beloved brother Paul" who "has written to you as also in all his epistles… in which are some things hard to understand…" This fascinating Bible study is available in a 6-DVD set, on MP3-CD or MP3 download. Just click to order online or call us at 1-800-8Enyart (836-9278).