* Well, it is floating in space… Bob tells co-host Doug McBurney about a conversation amongst his 10,12 & 14 year-old son’s regarding the weight of the earth and other cosmological issues of interest.
* Eye Roll Radio: Discussions of Barack Obama’s comments on “Judicial Activism” prove once again that Bob Enyart Live has a penchant for being prophetic!
* Newsweek goes to Hell: Andrew Sullivan mocks God, conforms Jesus Christ to his image, and praises Thomas Jefferson in a Newsweek article sure to be brought to our attention again on Judgment Day.
* Personhood signature Resource: Find out about events all over Colorado at which you can gather signatures for Colorado’s Personhood Initiative at Personhood Colorado on Facebook!
* The Creation Debate: Bob's creation debate with AronRa on the British web site League of Reason continues with Round 4.
Today’s Resource: God and the Death Penalty
In this video, see that:
- Jesus advocated the death penalty
- Paul, in court, endorsed execution
- The New Testament supports killing criminals "without mercy"
In the New Testament God directs the government to strike the criminal with terror, wrath and vengeance without mercy. Watch in amazement as you see that Jesus commanded the death penalty! And the Apostle Paul said he did not object to capital punishment. Then see other Bible characters directly affirm the death penalty!
The writings of Matthew, Mark, Luke, John, and Paul in the Gospels, Acts, Romans and Revelation defend execution as does the author of Hebrews. Crime thrives because the criminal's "sentence... is not executed speedily" says the Bible. Learn the history of execution and why God first utterly forbade, and then strictly commanded, execution. In this video, find out why the Bible begins and ends with capital punishment issues and why God put the death penalty at the heart of the Gospel of Jesus Christ.