* Update from the Amendment 26 Campaign Trail: With seven days to go until Mississippi's personhood vote, Cheryl Enyart and CRTL's Leslie Hanks call in from the gulf coast. And hear the new Lila Rose unauthorized recordings from a Mississippi Planned Parenthood clinic, the State Department of Health, and other health care facilities regarding the A62 campaign. Life in Mississippi is not only more relaxed, but more cherished, down south. Please pray for victory and do what you can in this last week to help! Things YOU CAN DO to Pass Amendment 26:
1. Pray: Please ask God for His blessing, favor with men, and wisdom and strength for the campaign leaders, and that Christians would have the boldness to speak up for their littlest neighbors and as God's Word says, "Deliver those drawn toward death."
2. Make some phone FUN calls from your home: This is real easy, and extremely interesting! Just call Personhood USA at 303-456-2800 and tell them you'd like to join the phone bank team, and they'll get you set up. Perhaps spend just a couple hours calling. You'll love it!
3. Boots on the Ground -- Go to Mississippi to Help: Join Chet Gallagher, the Personhood USA team, CRTL's Leslie Hanks, Bob's wife Cheryl, and the 71 folks (in Chet's coastal district alone). There's plenty to do, so if you can, call Pro-Life Mississippi at 601-956-8636 and just pick up and go!
4. Support Colorado RTL's Round 3 and Mississippi's A26 By Donating NOW: Make a donation to Colorado RTL this week and they'll split it with Mississippi to help fund the crucial last days of the campaign there and to prepare to launch Colorado's Round 3 to get on the ballot for November 2012! Just call CRTL at 303-753-9394 or go to ColoradoRTL.org/donate!
Post-show Note: Now that the U.S. has ended its military operation in Libya, in addition to the transitional authorites there enacting Sharia law, and in addition to all the Al Qaeda slogans being chanted, there's an Al Qaeda flag flying atop the courthouse in the nation's second-largest city. See Bob Enyart and Doug McBurney's presient show from March 23 titled, Obama Supporting Libyan Tea Party about the use of America's military to support the Libyan Tea Party with its government protesters who seriously cling to their guns and religion.
Today’s Resource: SPECIAL: Order Bob Enyart’s Plot Bible seminars on five CDs for only $99.99 and save! You can listen to all five of Bob Enyart’s The Plot Bible Study Albums on CD for a low price of $99.99! If you’ve never listened to Pastor Bob Enyart’s Bible study seminars on The Plot, The Tree, and the companion studies titled The Law of Moses,The Last Days, and Details Galore (on miracles and healings), you owe it to yourself to order The Plot Audio Set right now to enjoy Bob’s best-selling and extraordinary studies on understanding the Bible and living the Christian life! (Or, read the book!) And remember, BEL offers a 30-day money back guarantee on our resources!