* Neighbors and Gross Negligence: Doug McBurney and Bob Enyart present arguments for why marijuana should remain illegal. God does not require society to put up with the risk of neighbors who get intoxicated, which is why drunkenness and recreational drugs should be against the law. For when the normal use of any substance makes a person intoxicated, then the government correctly outlaws and classifies that drug as a controlled substance. Thus while THC and related medications should be available on a prescription basis from a pharmacy, pot use should not be normalized and the marijuana drug should be illegal.
* Eight BEL DVDs that can Change a Person's Life! Help yourself and help keep BEL online for another year! Check out:
- Mount Moriah: Evidence for the Resurrection
- God and the Death Penalty: New Testament Support for Capital Punishment
- Get Out of the Matrix: Bob Enyart Debates a Philosophy Class
- Bible Tour of Israel: Study the Scriptures on Location with Bob Enyart
- Live from Las Vegas: Bob's Debates on the Floor of the Convention Center
- Does God Exist? Volume I (filmed at an Indianapolis seminar)
- Does God Exist? Volume II (filmed at an Indianapolis seminar)
- Bob on Drugs: A Heroin Addict Repents
Today’s Resource: Have you seen Bob on Drugs? "Caller, speak your mind..." It’s Todd, a drug addict, desperate, lifeless, and out of money, who needs help. Did he call the right place? Bob suggests a government program. Well, not exactly! Learn what the Bible says about drugs, and watch Bob offer hope and solutions, through Jesus Christ. And you can enjoy one or two of Bob’s fun and insightful DVDs mailed to you automatically, simply by subscribing to the BEL Monthly Topical Videos service! And you can check out the other great BEL subscription services!