* Sign Wars, Phone Bank, and the Tank: Bob Enyart and Doug McBurney talk through:
- the final 24 hours of the personhood Amendment 62 campaign,
- Tom Tancredo vs. the ChickenScooper
- who won the A62 sign wars
- the guys and gals of Personhood Colorado calling every new registered Republican voter in rural Colorado
- and the reason why California potheads are losing the effort to legalize marijuana.
* Here's what the A62 Campaign Needs this Last Week: Check out these four vital needs for this last day's campaign push, including Calling Ten, Phone Bank, Donate, and Election Day Help!
* Bob Enyart 2010 Voter Guide:
- Yes on All Colorado Amendments
- No on all Judges (clear the bench)
- Against all Dems
- Yes for all ACP Constitution Party Candidates including Tancredo and Amanda Campbell for SoS, and
- Against Ken Buck whose already broken every pro-life campaign promise he made (see AmericanRTL.org/kenbuck) including with his "Buck's Circular Failure Strategy" of saying the court's are not ready for personhood, and that he will confirm pro-choice judges. Rocket scientist.
* Viral YouTube: Amendment 62's Prolife Tea Party Vote video has passed 180,000 views!
Today’s Resource: Bob Enyart's life's work is based on this observation: Grasping the overview of the Bible is the KEY to its DETAILS. It's available in a soft-cover book titled The Plot, and in a downloadable pdf version. or both, and it's also available in an audio recording of Bob's Plot seminars! And have your kids or grand kids heard the The Plot Boys yet? In this audio series for young people, Bob and two young boys, Stephen and Josh, teach through an overview of the Bible. This teaching is presented in a way that kids (and adults) can really understand, so it's a valuable foundation for a serious understanding of the story of the Bible. Also, consider ordering the entire Enyart Library! This invaluable resource will benefit your entire family or church and help support the ministry of Bob Enyart Live.