* Mississippi Court Rules Against Planned Parenthood and ACLU: Bob Enyart and Doug McBurney celebrate the Mississippi court ruling that rejected the abortion industry's effort to remove the personhood amendment from their state's 2011 ballot. Hear Les Riley from Personhood Mississippi being interviewed by Bryan Fischer with American Family Association radio in this video:
* Jorge Calls In from Mexico: to talk about America's and Mexico's personhood efforts to protect unborn children. Bob mentions to Jorge Hispanic pro-life leader and movie star Eduardo Verastegui; and Jorge says he's read Bob's own life's work The Plot, which has been translated into Spanish, as La Trama.
* Colorado Boy at Lego.com:
* BEL Medical Analyst Nurse Maria Calls In: Maria rejects the argument of a Colorado social worker who wrote that kids are better off being dismembered by Planned Parenthood than by being born into suboptimal circumstances. Maria points out that she and her brother love life, and that they were born into a very difficult situation and that no one had the right to kill them, not even with the immoral excuse that they would be better off dead.
* Here's what the A62 Campaign Needs this Last Week: Check out these four vital needs for this last week's campaign push!
Today’s Resource: Bob Enyart's life's work, The Plot, is based on this observation: Grasping the overview of the Bible is the KEY to its DETAILS! It's available in a soft-cover book titled The Plot, and in a downloadable pdf version. or both, and it's also available in an audio recording of Bob's Plot seminars! And have your kids or grandkids heard the The Plot Boys yet? In this audio series for young people, Bob and two young boys, Stephen and Josh, teach through an overview of the Bible. This teaching is presented in a way that kids (and adults) can really understand, so it's a valuable foundation for a serious understanding of the story of the Bible. Also, consider ordering the entire Enyart Library! This invaluable resource will benefit your entire family or church and help support the ministry of Bob Enyart Live.