* Republican U.S. Rep. Candidate Airs Graphic Abortion TV Ads in DC: on Oprah, on Judge Judy, on Everybody hates Chris, on Seinfeld, in the Office (whatever that is), on the evening news, and on many other shows (see the schedule at MissySmith2010.com).
* What Part of ARTL's Three-fold Strategy: to end abortion is Missy Smith's advertisements working on, 1, 2, or 3?
1. Criminalize: recriminalize the intentional killing of the unborn and other innocents through state and national personhood efforts.
2. Demoralize: create unbearable social tension and ensure that there is no child killing with tranquility in order to coerce the government to correct the injustice of shedding innocent blood.
3. Evangelize: persuade individuals by education and evangelism to honor the God-given right to life.
Answer: Missy's TV ads help with all three prongs of this strategy, but showing the graphic photos of aborted children hits the second prong squarely, and that may end up being the strategic effort that creates the most political movement toward re-criminalizing child killing! Go Missy!
Post Show Update:
- Minor correction on which abortionist said which atrocious thing (it was Julius Fogel)
- The Campaign Manager's Last Week's Needs (please see where you're help is NEEDED this week)
Today’s Resource: You can enjoy one or two of Bob Enyart’s entertaining and insightful videos each month, mailed to you automatically, simply by subscribing to the BEL Monthly Topical Videos service! Also, you can check out the other great BEL subscription services!