* Republicans Turn Abortion into a Perpetual Fund Raiser: just like the Democrats use the poor and have policies that exacerbate poverty.
* Republican Politician Ken Buck: Ken Buck says its not the right time to support personhood because the judges are pro-choice, and that if elected he will confirm pro-choice judges.
* Callers Jim and Will from Denver: Jim asks Bob about what kind of challenge will occur after a state personhood amendment passes. Will is upset with Bob because Ken Buck supports child killers.
* BlueBookAlternative.com: Check out this quote atop the BlueBookAlternative.com website:
“Anyone who accuses the legislative council staff [who wrote the Blue Book] of bias,
will be ejected from this hearing.” -Chairman Terrance Carroll opening the only public hearing
* Burning Buildings and Half a Loaf: You've read this article, no? Burning Buildings and Half a Loaf! You've got to! Then you can answer Will from Denver. :)
* Join a Weekly Literature Drop for Colorado's Personhood Amendment 62! with Bob Enyart or arrange a weekly lit drop in your own town! See the details!
* Today’s Resource: You can enjoy one or two of Bob Enyart’s entertaining and insightful videos each month, mailed to you automatically, simply by subscribing to the BEL Monthly Topical Videos service! Also, you can check out the other great BEL subscription services!