* Planned Parenthood's Anti-62 Rally Collapses: Today's Colorado Springs abortion rally opposing the personhood Amendment 62 was co-opted by Christians who took over the podium leaving confused Planned Parenthood speakers behind them. The abortion industry flew in a speaker, Shelby Knox, who specializes in arguments against unborn children. But when the pro-abort emcee invited anyone in the audience (what, all nine of the pro-aborts there?) to come up to sign their petition, pro-lifers immediately took him up on the offer. And while waiting in line to sign, they stood behind the podium and told the crowd, repeatedly, "Don't kill children!" Co-host Jo Scott stated that the emcee will never make that mistake again. A pro-abort grabbed and tried to pull a pro-lifer off the pavilion, and was told, "That's assault. We were invited up here." No arrests were made and a good time was had by all.
* Soundbites and Rebuttals from PersonhoodUSA's Keith Mason: from the ABC news report of the anti rally:
“What Amendment 62 is doing is giving constitutional and legal rights to a woman’s fertilized egg….” said Fofi Mendez, the [Planned Parenthood] Campaign Director for No On 62….
“I think it’s important to note with the term fertilized egg, that’s the same thing as using the N word for an African American,” said Mason. “Because it’s a dehumanizing term and it’s not based in science. The term would be a zygote, or an embryo, speaking of a unique individual.”…
“I’m sort of speechless,” said Mendez, in response to Mason’s suggestion that abortion is used as birth control. “I’m not really sure exactly what to say, other than I do believe that there are many reasons why a woman may choose an abortion. It may be because she’s been raped, or it may be because her life is endangered.” [BE: Yeah right Fuff, those are the main reasons that women kill their children. Check out ExceptionsCalculator.com to see those percentages.]
* Ken Buck Has Already Broken His Campaign Promises To Protect Innocent Children: The documentation is all over the Internet, but apparently ColoradoRTL.org will be creating a /buck web page to put that information all in one place as documentation for an upcoming mailing on Buck's betrayal. Now he's said he would vote AGAINST A62, he will NOT introduce an abortion ban, and he will vote to confirm PRO-CHOICE judges who rule to keep child killing legal. He's buckled already, and all he's had to face is the abortion lobby and a girly man like Michael Bennet who kills unborn children. God forbid that he ever made it to Washington with pro-life support because as sure as the sun sets in the evening Buck would cave and vote to confirm a "pro-choice" "strict constructionist" judge who could be on the bench for forty years fighting to keep child killing legal. In that situation, Buck's hands would be stained by the blood of every child murdered with that judge's support. If Buck had wisdom, he would be thanking the pro-lifers who are exposing him now, before it is too late, for him.
* KGOV's Annual Telethon at 60 of 200! We NEED YOU to help us stay online for another year! Our goal is 200 people to pledge $20 a month (or current friends of BEL to increase their giving by $20)! Please HELP! Call 800-8Enyart or you can give online! So far: 60 of 200. Thank you guys! And for the rest of you, really, please help!
* A62 Campaign Status Report: Check out the latest at ColoradoRTL.org, register for CRTL's Oct. 2nd banquet, and join a weekly lit drop!
Today’s Resource: Have you ordered The Plot Boys yet? In this audio series, Bob teaches through his book The Plot along with two young boys, Stephen and Josh. The teaching is presented in a way that kids can readily understand, yet it is is also a valuable resource for adults to learn the plot of the Bible. Order the 3-CD set today or download the study right now! Also consider ordering the entire Bob Enyart Library. This invaluable resource will benefit your entire family and help support the ministry of Bob Enyart Live!