* Cultural Intimidation and Rank Hypocrisy: Bob Enyart and Jo Scott talk about Pastor Terry Jones' planned burning of the Koran tomorrow, on 9-11:
- Rank Hypocrisy: exposed in the most irrefutable way! The blatant hypocrisy of the media and our government in expressing outrage and condemning the Florida pastor while they did nothing but smirk, and mock, and defend celebrities, artists, musicians, playwrights, filmmakers, anyone and everyone who would mock Christianity, either by tax-subsidized "art" that submerged a crucifix in human waste, portrayal of Jesus as a homosexual, Madonna mixing Christian symbols with sexual perversion, etc. Those who are condemning the Koran bake should be asked if from here on out, they will condemn and try to stop the desecration of Christian symbols.
- Cultural Intimidation: Millions of people worldwide are afraid to express their disdain for Islam because of badly behaving Muslims who will threaten violence ranging from rioting to beheadings. When Pope Benedict XVI quoted an emperor from a thousand years ago who complained that Islam was violent, Muslims protested violently. Go figure.
- OSA's Flip Benham: Rev. Benham has been burning Korans for so long that Bob says that: Where there's smoke, there's a Koran. In 2009 the U.S. Military burned Bibles in Afghanistan, and in 2007 Muslims destroyed crosses and burned Bibles, all meeting with virtually no criticism as compared to that against Pastor Jones. Yes, condemning the child-molesting, murdering, false prophet Mohammad could put our soldiers at greater risk. Bob and Jo thank our fighting men for risking their lives, and reminded the audience that our soldiers have sacrificed their lives to protect our freedom, including the freedom of religion, and the freedom of speech needed to be able to rebuke the wicked. Tomorrow, on 9-11, Flip Benham will speak in Wichita at the Midwest Personhood Conference sponsored by Personhood Kansas while his organization, Operation Rescue National / OSA will protest at Ground Zero in New York City.
* KGOV's Annual Telethon at 30 of 200! We NEED YOU to help us stay online for another year! Our goal is 200 people to pledge $20 a month (or current friends of BEL to increase their giving by $20)! Please HELP! Call 800-8Enyart or you can give online! So far: 30 of 200. Thank you guys! And for the rest of you, really, please help!
* Today’s Resource: Gregg Jackson's review is in! Regarding Focus 3, Gregg says, "Stigmatize, evangelize, criminalize! The American Right To Life three-prong strategy to end abortion is brilliant! This DVD is a must see!" JUST RELEASED: You can get Focus on the Strategy 3 as well as Focus on the Strategy 1 & 2 DVD combo containing the blockbuster analysis of pro-life and political strategy. Focus on the Strategy, advertised by other ministries as the DVD of the Century, is the blockbuster analysis of Christian political strategy, filmed before a live audience of 300 Christian activists in which Bob Enyart reveals the presentation he gave at Focus on the Family to Tom Minnery, VP of Public Policy for Dr. James Dobson. And the sequel, film festival finalist Focus on the Strategy II, with its dozens of video and audio clips which has extraordinary endorsements from many Christian leaders as the must see video for everyone who wants to end 'legalized' abortion. Now, Focus 3 presents the three-pronged strategy of how to end abortion! Please watch these vitally important DVDs and consider getting a set for a friend!