* Bob Enyart on Fox about Schools Giving Out Birth Control: Juliet Huddy of FNC's Fox & Friends today asked Bob his opinion on the Denver public school trying to reduce student pregnancy by providing condoms, the birth control pill, and the chemical abortion pill Plan B, to children as young as eleven years old. Bob Enyart said:
ENYART: This fails because it's wrong. Adam City High School, in a Denver suburb, tried this. Their pregnancy rate went up 40 percent and the headlines nationwide were: 108 babies born in one school year. It's a tragedy. God did not make 14-year-old girls to be used by boys. This is a mistake.
HUDDY: But the fact is in Denver, 41 of every 1,000 girls, 15 to 17, have babies. That's a pretty high number.
ENYART: The major reason for this is that our school curriculum today all over the country is officially godless. Kids are told that they're animals, that they've evolved from animals. And so we shouldn't be shocked when they behave like animals. We need to teach kids that they're special. Girls are worth waiting for. They're worth waiting for until marriage. They're not there to be used by boys.
* FNC's Juliet Huddy Mis-Identifies Bob as a Former Public School Administrator: In the early 1990s, Bob Enyart was not an administrator, but he was vice-chair of the legislatively-authorized Adams County District 14 Accountability Committee. Local newspapers published Bob's resignation letter in which he predicted that the condom distribution program being enacted would backfire and increase teen pregnancy. Three years later, the Rocky Mountain News republished Bob's letter when the headlines declared a 42 percent increase in pregnancy and 108 babies born at Adams City High School in a single school year.
* Glenn Beck's Higher Profile Begs for a Pro-life Profile: Should ARTL publish a Glenn Beck report on ProlifeProfiles.com? If so, it could start with:
- the exceptions to Do not murder advocated by The Glenn Beck Program
- his promotion of Mitt Romney who authorized tax-funded abortion on demand
- the five exceptions to God's enduring command Do not murder as advocated by his church
- his support for homosexual marriage as he stated it to Bill O'Reilly and as now reported by the Washington Post, WorldNetDaily, and Accuracy in Media.
* See a Screenshot of Drudge's Obama Birth Certificate Headline: snapped from Bob's desktop.
* Visit the Amendment 62 Booth at the Colorado State Fair: From Aug. 27th through Mon. Sept. 6th, in Pueblo at the Colorado State Fair, you'll be able to help out Dee Waite and the Colorado RTL and Personhood Colorado volunteers at the campaign's booth on the first floor of the Agriculture Palace. Of course you can just drop by and say hello, or drop by and help out in the booth, but even better, please let Donna at the CRTL office know that you're going to visit and perhaps she can help schedule you for a shift, anytime from 10 a.m. to 11 p.m. throughout the eleven days of the fair!
* Join a Weekly Literature Drop! Or arrange a weekly lit drop in your own town and we'll add you to this list. At each event we have a great time passing out the A62 literature in a neighborhood. So let's meet at...
Arvada: Sat. 7:30am / Wed. 5:30pm McDonald's, Kipling & 58th 303-463-7789
Northglenn: Tue. 6:00pm McDonald's at 104th & Huron 303-550-8170
Thornton: Thu. 6:00pm McDonald's at 120th & Colo Blvd 720-936-3742
Arapahoe County: Wed. 6:00pm McDonald's at Parker & Arapahoe 303-489-9203
Denver: Mon. 7:00am / Sat. 7:00am 7-11 at 7th & Quebec 720-837-7917 (details)
* Bob with Caplis and Silverman Against School Birth Control: On KHOW radio last week with Dan Caplis & Craig Silverman, you can hear Bob (beginning at 22 minutes in) argue against the Denver school promoting sex to children by giving condoms, birth control pills, and the abortion pill Plan B to children beginning at age twelve. (By the way, have you ever noticed that their show's webpage, the one that you get to from KHOW's home page, doesn't even display their names? And for two lawyers, I guess we shouldn't be surprised that even the name of their show doesn't appear, except in the fine print.)
Today’s Resource: Gregg Jackson's review is in! Regarding Focus 3, Gregg says, "Stigmatize, evangelize, criminalize! The American Right To Life three-prong strategy to end abortion is brilliant! This DVD is a must see!" JUST RELEASED: You can get Focus on the Strategy 3 as well as Focus on the Strategy 1 & 2 DVD combo containing the blockbuster analysis of pro-life and political strategy. Focus on the Strategy, advertised by other ministries as the DVD of the Century, is the blockbuster analysis of Christian political strategy, filmed before a live audience of 300 Christian activists in which Bob Enyart reveals the presentation he gave at Focus on the Family to Tom Minnery, VP of Public Policy for Dr. James Dobson. And the sequel, film festival finalist Focus on the Strategy II, with its dozens of video and audio clips which has extraordinary endorsements from many Christian leaders as the must see video for everyone who wants to end 'legalized' abortion. Now, Focus 3 presents the three-pronged strategy of how to end abortion! Please watch these vitally important DVDs and consider getting a set for a friend!