* Don’t Bogart That Cash: Colorado’s Governor wants to use money gathered from potheads to close the budget gap dude!
* Even a Broken Clock… Finally a Reagan appointed judge makes the right decision, (even if it’s for the wrong reason) stopping the killing and eating of children by medical researchers and the elderly.
* Driving While Educated… A new study reveals that youthful drivers who’ve taken drivers ed courses are more dangerous than their less educated counterparts. Proving that education and knowledge are are not as valuable as wisdom.
* The Cable Guy’s Dillema… For the first time ever cable subscriptions are down. We’re not 100% sure why, but we’re thankful for some ray of hope for the heathen masses.
* Today’s Resource: JUST RELEASED: You can get Focus on the Strategy 3 as well as Focus on the Strategy 1 & 2 DVD combo containing the blockbuster analysis of pro-life and political strategy. Focus on the Strategy, advertised by other ministries as the DVD of the Century, is the blockbuster analysis of Christian political strategy, filmed before a live audience of 300 Christian activists in which Bob Enyart reveals the presentation he gave at Focus on the Family to Tom Minnery, VP of Public Policy for Dr. James Dobson. And the sequel, film festival finalist Focus on the Strategy II, with its dozens of video and audio clips which has extraordinary endorsements from many Christian leaders as the must see video for everyone who wants to end 'legalized' abortion. Now, Focus 3 presents the three-pronged strategy of how to end abortion! Please watch these vitally important DVDs and consider getting a set for a friend!