* Best-Selling Author Gregg Jackson: talks with Bob Enyart about California's Republican judge who claimed the authority to implement homosexual marriage. (As Bob argued and Gregg agreed, not even a legislature has the authority to de-criminalize child killing or legalize homosexual marriage.)
* Hear also Nancy Pelosi calling for an Investigation: of those who oppose the ground zero mosque, as Bob suggests that Muslim leaders call for Islam to allow churches to be built in the city of Mecca or ANYWHERE in the ENTIRE MUSLIM COUNTRY OF SAUDI ARABIA, before they demand that NYC, with over 100 mosques, helps them to "own 9/11" as they've claimed their new mosque would let them do.
* Tom Tancredo Endorsed for President: (of all things) a liberal Republican who authorized tax-funded abortion, instituted homosexual marriage, and passed Obama-like health care reform. For details, hear Jackson's interview of Tancredo in the Radio Archives at GreggJackson.com, and see ProlifeProfiles.com/Romney.
* Dan Maes Selected an Aggressively Pro-Abortion Lt. Governor: "Dan Maes told the voters that he was pro-life and now he selects for Lieutenant Governor one of the most aggressively pro-abortion Republican legislators ever, who fought for tax-funded abortions and even voted to continue late-term, partial birth abortions," said Leslie Hanks, vice president, Colorado Right To Life. "Did he know this about her? Pro-lifers don't support pro-abortion candidates. So the question is, will he replace her?"
* Work with Bob Enyart for Amendment 62 Passage: Come on out with Bob Enyart Wednesday evenings at 5:30 and Saturday mornings at 7:30 to have a great time (see details) distributing Amendment 62 Talking Points literature. And the amazing website MyCampaignTracker.org answers the question: What can I do to help?
* Church in the City: Gregg Jackson was rightly proud of his church and his pastor, Michael Walker, for their fight for Amendment 62 to honor God and protect innocent children. Thanks Pastor Michael!
* Today's Resource: According to Brian Enyart, "My brother's best Bible study resource is Hermeneutics: Tools for Studying the Bible. Learn how to use tools of interpretation as you study the Bible. And as importantly, Bob will discuss the principles involved for prioritizing these hermeneutics and how to decide which tool to use in which instance. So you can join Bob's Hermeneutics Seminar via CD and it's almost like you are there. Just click on the CD image label (or here) to enjoy our Bible seminar including the same notes handed out to the attendees and see the slides Bob displayed during this great event at Denver's historic Brown Palace. So you're invited to try out Bob Enyart's Hermeneutics teaching just by clicking or by calling the BEL studio at 1-800-8Enyart (836-9278)!