* More Audio from the A62 Press Conference: Listen to the press conference. (Youtube video coming soon.) See some of the many resulting news reports and see the event's press release below.
* More than 100 Media Reports: resulted from this Colorado RTL and Personhood Colorado press conference including at these links in the Denver Post, the Denver Daily News, the Huffington Post, the Boston Globe and the San Francisco Examiner, etc.
* Press Release: CRTL Press Conference with Dr. Alan Keyes Announcing A62 Strategy
DENVER, July 23 /Christian Newswire/ -- Colorado's Personhood Amendment 62 will hold a press conference on Monday, July 26, to announce the Amendment 62 campaign strategy and campaign message, and to release their first radio ad to the media.
Speakers will include Dr. Alan Keyes, Walter Hoye, Founder of the California Civil Rights Foundation, and Bishop Phillip Porter, Founder of All Nations Pentecostal Church. These national leaders will attest to the dehumanization of children in the womb, and explain the Amendment 62 campaign message.Press Conference Details:
WHAT: Amendment 62 Press Conference
WHO: Dr. Alan Keyes, Walter Hoye, Bishop Porter, Lolita Hanks, and other Amendment 62 spokespersons
WHERE: Press Room on the 3rd Floor, Denver Capitol
WHEN: Monday, July 26 at 10am
Amendment 62 reads: "Section 32. Person defined. As used in sections 3, 6, and 25 of Article II of the state constitution, the term 'person' shall apply to every human being from the beginning of the biological development of that human being."
* Also at the Press Conference: Presidential candidate Tom Tancredo is considering entering Colorado's Governor's race taking the place of candidate Ben Goss of the American Constitution Party. So candidate Goss attended the A62 press conference to make it clear that his campaign and his party have officially endorsed the right to life of the unborn and that there is every expectation that Tom Tancredo would also stand up for the right to life and personhood of every unborn child.
* MyCampaignTracker.org: IS LAUNCHED! Please join the Amendment 62 personhood fight at MyCampaignTracker.org!* Today’s Resource: You can enjoy one or two of Bob Enyart’s entertaining and insightful videos each month, mailed to you automatically, simply by subscribing to the BEL Monthly Topical Videos service! Also, you can check out the other great BEL subscription services!