* Leslie Hanks & Bob Enyart Explain the Tracker: Wow! What a revolutionary new Internet campaign tool! From the Christian NewsWire press release:
Historic Campaign Web Portal Launched for Colorado Personhood Amendment
MEDIA ADVISORY, July 2 /Christian Newswire/ -- Colorado's Amendment 62 personhood campaign is set to launch a remarkable Internet tool, MyCampaignTracker.org, on July 4th, 2010. The Tracker will help our state secure recognition of the right to life acknowledged by America's Declaration of Independence: "We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life..."
"We have human rights because we are made in our Creator's image and likeness," said amendment co-sponsor Leslie Hanks, "and therefore we have a moral obligation to protect and love our children, born and preborn."
MyCampaignTracker.org is a multi-functioning website designed to capitalize on the grassroots personhood movement in Colorado, and will be utilized to saturate the state with grassroots activity through November's election.
MyCampaignTracker.org is designed to encourage the grassroots personhood movement in Colorado to reach local communities across our state with our campaign message of "Persons not Property," through November’s election. more...
* Please Join Colorado's Amendment 62 Campaign: If you're able to, regardless of what state you live in, you can help CRTL and Personhood Colorado pass Amendment 62 by visiting MyCampaignTracker.org!
* The Denver Post's Lynn Bartels: blogged on campaign signs and shows the Amendment 62 logo quoting CRTL's Leslie Hanks mentioning that her amendment co-sponsor Guabe Garcia-Jones came up with the extraordinary design. Bravo Guabe!
* Personhood: is the most important human rights movement of your lifetime. Check out MyCampaignTracker.org and ask God to prepare you for the launch of Colorado's Amendment 62 personhood campaign!
* Today's Resource: Have you seen the Government Department at our KGOV Store? We are featuring Bruce Shortt's vitally-important book, The Harsh Truth about Public Schools. And also, check out Bob Enyart’s classic God's Criminal Justice System seminar, God and the Death Penalty, Live from Las Vegas, and Bob on Drugs DVDs, and our powerhouse Focus on the Strategy resources!