* Killing the Messenger: America’s decision (and that of the Church), to tolerate pornography has made the internet a leading source of deadly pornography. Some say regulate the Web, but guest host DougMcBurney has an alternative to keep the internet free.
* His Honor Judge Lisping Vaughn Walker: Did you know the judge presiding over the trial to overturn California’s ban on homo-“marriage” is a homo? Thanks to WorldNet Daily for exposing what astute observers have suspected since opening instructions were lisped to lawyers in the case.
* You Can Lead a Slave to a Soccer Pitch: …but you can’t make him cheer… at least not with anything resembling genuine enthusiasm. Turns out North Korea has had to pay Chinese “fans” to attend the world cup, or else threaten their own citizens with death to get the fired up for the match.
* The Mark of the Beast: Can a believer obtain the mark of the beast by accident? Let’s look at the scripture…
* Of Ballers and Brawlers: Win or Lose, it’s curtains for tranquility in L.A. tonight…
* Praying for Ronnie: We here at KGOV pray that Firing Squad Friday serves the purposes of God and man.
Personhood is the most important human rights movement of your lifetime. Will you be one who fights to end the systematic dehumanization and murder of an entire class of citizen? Or will you stay in your comfort zone? If you live in any state in America, you can advance personhood via the 2010 ballot or in one of three different ways. If you live in Colorado join by calling or e-mailing Personhood Colorado orColorado Right to Life.
Today’s Resource: Get what is possibly the greatest single resource available for those seeking a biblical understanding of Capital punishment; get the video God and the Death Penalty and read the article You can enjoy one or two of Bob Enyart’s entertaincing and insightful videos each month, mailed to you automatically, simply by subscribing to the BEL Monthly Topical Videos service! Also, you can check out the other great BEL subscription services!