* The Hits Just Keep on coming: California seeks to pass a law preventing those who hire hit men to rub out their divorcing spouse from getting half the victims stuff. Guest host Doug McBurney has a few suggestions on how to prevent the hit!
* Firing Squad Friday: While Bob will be back this Friday for Real Science Radio with Jerry Bergman Ph.D, we all look forward to Firing Squad Friday with the Utah Dept of Corrections and Ronnie Lee Gardener!
* Time is of the Essence: Nevada authorities have rightly sentenced to death a man who butchered, (and possibly ate) his wife. But at 70 years old it’s likely he’ll die a natural death before the state gets around to executing him.
* Donna’s no Dummy: When Doug accuses people who are against the death penalty of being “stupid” Donna, a listener in Denver is offended and calls in to let him know.
* Personhood is the most important human rights movement of your lifetime. Will you be one who fights to end the systematic dehumanization and murder of an entire class of citizen? Or will you stay in your comfort zone? If you live in any state in America, you can advance personhood via the 2010 ballot or in one of three different ways. If you live in Colorado join by calling or e-mailing Personhood Colorado or Colorado Right to Life.
* Today’s Resource: Get what is possibly the greatest single resource available for those seeking a biblical understanding of Capital punishment; get the video God and the Death Penalty and read the article. You can enjoy one or two of Bob Enyart’s entertaining and insightful videos each month, mailed to you automatically, simply by subscribing to the BEL Monthly Topical Videos service! Also, you can check out the other great BEL subscription services!