* The Reaper Still Lurks:Bob Enyart Live is fighting to keep the broadcast on on KLTT Radio. So if you listen in Denver call the station and encourage them keep Bob on the air! Then subscribe to one of Bob’s monthly resources or make a donation to do your part to preserve Godly Truth on the radio.
* He is Rosen:Scott Evans regales Doug McBurney and the rest of us with his pointed response to Denver heathen talk show host Mike Rosen’s assertion that Christians are naive and that party trumps person, (and everything else, including truth, justice and the American way). Scott witness to Mike in unique BEL style about the risen Saviour and the judge of all the earth!
* Take my Kids…Please:Government school officials are quite concerned that national “Take our Daughters and Sons to Work Day” will impinge on their ability to corrupt and destroy the children they were duly given by slow witted parents. Find out why taking your kid to work can be the first step toward taking your kid back from the godless schools.
* et tu T.I.?: Speaking of government corruption of our youth, hear Doug’s gentle advice to the parent upset that a hip hop, machine gun totin’ coke snortin’ gansta was presented to his kid as a role model at their public school factory.
* Libs Lose Their Nerve:Citing a credible threat to life and limb the network that airs an adolescently stupid cartoon popular amongst the dimly lit crowd, has chosen not to disrespect Allah and his false prophet Mohammed. But they continue to mock Jesus Christ continually… at least they will up to judgment day, (after that they’ll realize what a credible threat really is).
* Police say, Alleged Torture:It would seem that in today’s just-a-system a Facebook video of two products of your government schools torturing rodents is enough to “initiate and investigation" for animal cruelty… And despite clear video evidence the “med-stream” media says it’s all just “alleged” anyway.
* Personhood is the most important human rights movement of your lifetime. Will you be one who fights to end the systematic dehumanization and murder of an entire class of citizen? Or will you stay in your comfort zone? If you live in any state in America, you can advance personhood via the 2010 ballot or in one of three different ways. If you live in Colorado join by calling or e-mailing Personhood Colorado or Colorado Right to Life.
* Today’s Resource: You can enjoy one or two of Bob Enyart’s entertaining and insightful videos each month, mailed to you automatically, simply by subscribing to the BEL Monthly Topical Videos service! Also, you can check out the other great BEL subscription services!