* Coming for Boulder County: with a sword in his hand! It’s Scott Evans, Personhood Pioneer and warrior for the truth! Scott has joined guest host Doug McBurney in laying siege to his home county in the state of Colorado. But this siege promises not starvation and thirst, but rivers of living water and the bread of life, (and the sword is the Word of God)! Personhood Colorado is recruiting team leaders county by county to activate the grass roots for Personhood. Will you storm the gates of your Colorado County?
* Mitt Feigns Right: In Mitt Romney’s new allegedly ghost written work of semi-non-fiction “No Apologies (The Case for Fooling the Right)” he once again attempts to bamboozle conservatives. But me thinks he doth protest too much against socialized medicine and a host other left wing ideologies he was implementing while Barack Obama was a mere Chicago street hustler.
* Health Care - Gov’t School Style:Forget about aspirin and cough syrup. One Washington State student received a secret abortion during school hours. And even though her mom knew the clinic in the school might dispense “birth control”, she claims to have been shocked. Doug pulls no punches as he roundly and constructively condemns everyone involved.
* Deadbeats No More! Bob has warned about a post-Christian culture that tolerates murder and suicide, and anyone who cares to look can find the proof of his dire predictions everyday: case in point; deadbeats on the verge of eviction are now choosing suicide over bankruptcy.
* California’s Criminally Insane:On the brink of financial bankruptcy, (and well past the points of moral, ethical reasonable and cultural bankruptcy), California officials have decided to save a few pieces of silver by allowing criminals to flood out onto the streets. Oh well, it’s probably easy to abandon a system that is so counter-productive. But now the citizens will have to pay a doubly high price. So bad has it gotten that even the victims of the most heinous of crimes are seduced into hopeless political solutions instead of rightly crying out to their leaders for justice.
* The 28th Amendment? OK, there are only 27 amendments that you know about… But don’t be surprised if this one’s up there alongside the bill of rights someday soon: “Normal people shall make no protest, nor shall they speak ill of a lesbian’s right to its prom.
* Personhood is the most important human rights movement of your lifetime. Will you be one who fights to end the systematic dehumanization and murder of an entire class of citizen? Or will you stay in your comfort zone? If you live in any state in America, you can advance personhood via the 2010 ballot or in one of three different ways. If you live in Colorado join by calling or e-mailing Personhood Colorado or Colorado Right to Life.
* Today’s Resource: You can enjoy one or two of Bob Enyart’s entertaining and insightful videos each month, mailed to you automatically, simply by subscribing to the BEL Monthly Topical Videos service! Also, you can check out the other great BEL subscription services!