* Huffing-on-Paste:huffington post blogger Jason Salzman was shocked to hear Bob Enyart and “his co-host” were blatantly encouraging underage children to take part in the most significant human rights struggle of their or our lifetimes. While Bob is certain his kids aren’t much different that Mr. Salzman’s, Doug is certain they’re getting quite a different education!
* Bringing Armageddon: Meanwhile over at the editorial offices of Westword, (the number one producer of bong-water in the state of Colorado). One dazed author makes his best attempt at imitating the comedic “Onion”, but falls relatively flat after the headline, (which may have in fact been written by the token “non stoner” on staff there).
* Forget Armageddon, Have You Heard about Maryland? And Web documentarian Kathryn McEwen puts together a timely and inspiring report on the progress of the movement bringing Armageddon to the liberals, (also commonly known as Personhood)!
* Personhood is the most important human rights movement of your lifetime. Will you go down in history as one who fought to end the systematic dehumanization and murder of an entire class of citizen? Or will you stay on the couch in your comfort zone? If you live in any state in America, you can advance personhood via the 2010 ballot or in one of three different ways. If you live in Colorado join the "curing period" effort by calling or e-mailing Personhood Colorado or Colorado Right to Life and letting them know how many signatures you can get.
* Today’s Resource: You can enjoy one or two of Bob Enyart’s entertaining and insightful videos each month, mailed to you automatically, simply by subscribing to the BEL Monthly Topical Videos service! Also, you can check out the other great BEL subscription services!