* Faithful Are the Wounds of a Friend… It has been said that open rebuke is better than love carefully concealed (Prov. 27:5). Bob responds to a listener’s concerns regarding Bob’s rebuke of Focus on the Family (and others) for endorsing immoral candidates. The brightest audience in the nation proves once again to be a significant resource for the mining of Biblical wisdom and the realization of genuine Christian fellowship.
* 1 in 6 Infected: And it’s not just airhead twenty-somethings hopping from bar to bar until they end up puking next to some strangers bed that are carrying herpes and other venereal diseases. Since western governments began decriminalizing sexual immorality a generation ago the incidences of venereal diseases of all types have grown to epidemic proportions that would be cause for the most extreme epidemiological measures were it say, the swine-flu. But instead they risk the lives and health of millions to continue promoting their rebellion.
* Did You Say a Port Wine Reduction? Surely you jest! Any 1st year culinary student knows that to properly prepare seal meat requires a brandy mushroom sauce! But either way the EeeeUuuuu is not happy that some Canadians insist on enjoying the seal meat harvested during their festive seal hunt! Bob and co-host Doug McBurney have a bit of fun with the ludicrous assertions that some animals are more equal than others (while debating which are the most flavorful)!
* Personhood is the most significant social movement of your lifetime. Will you go down in history as one who fought to end the systematic dehumanization and murder of an entire class of citizen? Or will you stay on the couch in your comfort zone? If you live in any state in America, you can advance personhood via the 2010 ballot or in one of three different ways. If you live in Colorado prepare for the possible "curing period" by calling or e-mailing Personhood Colorado or Colorado Right to Life and letting them know how many signatures you can get if they need you.
* Today’s Resource: You can enjoy one or two of Bob Enyart’s entertaining and insightful videos each month, mailed to you automatically, simply by subscribing to the BEL Monthly Topical Videos service! Also, you can check out the other great BEL subscription services!