* No Miracle in Haiti: While some attribute natural disasters to an “act of God” others attribute natural events to miraculous divine intervention. Both attributions harm the gospel, and both attribute evil to God. The first suggests God is capricious and arbitrary, while the second implies that God issues miracles for some, and suffering and death for others. God is Good and loving. It is a broken creation, combined with bad religion and bad government that produce suffering while he patiently waits to return in judgment.
* Clarence Darrow Redux: In a California trial reminiscent of the Scopes Monkey Trial a group of pro-homosexual lawyers are arguing that Californians, indeed Americans, have no right to declare homosexual marriage illegal. Bob gives an insightful analysis as to why the homos are wrong, (and evil), and co-host Doug McBurney, confirms why the lawyers on the other side are futile in their efforts.
* Kids to Lead the Pledge: Any child who comes dressed in a uniform can come up to the podium and join other children in leading the Pledge of Allegiance!
* Bella star Eduardo Verastegui coming to Colorado: Eduardo will be in Denver for the March for Life on Jan. 22 for an 11 a.m. press conference followed by a local church service! Then at noon extraordinary speakers will encourage the Colorado pro-life community!
* The Personhood Movement Has Exploded Into 40 States! So please help the state personhood efforts get the signatures they need to re-criminalize abortion! If you live in:
- Colorado: could you help circulate the Personhood Colorado & Colorado RTL 2010 petition? If so, just click or call 303-753-9394.
- California: please visit the CA Human Life Amendment site to get a petition and start collecting signature for the Lord and for the innocent child!
- If you live in any other state, can you help to advance personhood via the 2010 ballot or in one of three different ways?
We all need your help!
* Today's Resource: When you get Michael and Debi Pearl's best-selling short book, To Train Up a Child, from BEL, you For many years now, whenever anyone orders this book from BEL, we send with it an audio-taped message from Bob Enyart titled Tyrant Dad!