* The Tea Party Movement and the Personhood Movement are growing up together. Today we give you a report on the progress of both.
* Scott Brown: Mentor: Mitt Romney – He’s attracting Tea Partiers to Massachusetts like dead-heads to a medical marijuana dispensary! Regarding the Right to Life his website states: While this decision should ultimately be made by the woman in consultation with her doctor, I believe we need to reduce the number of abortions in America. I believe government has the responsibility to regulate in this area and I support parental consent and notification requirements and I oppose partial birth abortion.
* Sarah Palin: Mentor George W. Bush - Says in her book, “it was assumed that I…used topics like abortion and homosexual marriage as a political litmus test. I explained [to the McCain Campaign] that I had never asked anyone… what their position on abortion was… with cabinet members or judicial appointees.” Conservatives might want to believe, (like they did in the case of George W. Bush) that she’s just being deceptive to fool the liberal media. But Bob and co-host Doug McBurney examine the record of the past 30 years and prove just who’s deceiving whom.
* Phil Bryant: Mentor Cal Zastrow - Lt. Governor of Mississippi has signed the Personhood Petition in Mississippi, and made thousands of calls encouraging citizens there to sign it as well. And he and states, "When I was running for lieutenant governor two years ago I made clear that I would work to protect the sanctity of innocent human life. My position has not changed nor will it change. It is time we take a stand and protect human life. If the calls I made have some type of impact, then at the end of the day I can rest easier knowing what I did was right."
* The Personhood Movement Has Exploded Into 40 States! So please help the state personhood efforts get the signatures they need to re-criminalize abortion! If you live in:
- Colorado: could you help circulate the Personhood Colorado & Colorado RTL 2010 petition? If so, just click or call 303-753-9394.
- California: please visit the CA Human Life Amendment site to get a petition and start collecting signature for the Lord and for the innocent child!
- If you live in any other state, can you help to advance personhood via the 2010 ballot or in one of three different ways?
We all need your help!
* Today's Resource: Please consider emailing this helpful description of Focus on the Strategy II to another Christian who may be an asset in the personhood movement after viewing this groundbreaking DVD!