* For Haiti: “Poverty with Dignity” : Guest host Doug McBurney documents the less than triumphant return of Jean-Bertrand Aristide, deposed drug addled former president of Haiti. He has offered to return to help re-build. Odd thing is, at last report he’s boarded a plane without a tool-belt or a shovel.
* Japan Needs Women: (and children). Find out why Japans largest cosmetics companies must reach beyond their shores to find new consumers. A shrinking population might make the humanist academics feel good, but it’s terrible for business!
* Unsafe and Illegal: Personhood Laws would make killing an innocent person a criminal act punishable by law. So the staff of the Boulder Daily Comrade offers their opinion on how to reduce abortion, while implying that abortion is a right to be protected. We wonder what other exercise of rights they’d like to see reduced? And how is it that making murder “safe and legal” is anything to be aspired to? (Perhaps they would advocate the decriminalization of killing Boulder Daily Camera Staff)? You know, so it’s safe and legal.
* The Enemy Among Us: Barack Obama and his legal minions are plotting terrorist trials in New York and DC. They seem so desperate to prove that W was wrong about the war that they’d risk the lives, sanity and fortunes of these cities?
* Doomsday in Six Minutes: The famously stupid and meaningless “Doomsday Clock” has been adjusted back to six minutes to midnight, causing Mahmoud Ahmadinejad to remark, “yes, six minutes… that’s about the time it will take the rocket to reach Tel Aviv.”
* The Elephant at the Tea Party: Chuck “Shuck-n-Jive” Schumer is playing the Tea Partiers for fools if they buy into his assertion that Scott Brown, Massachusetts Liberal RE-publican is with them. you'd think any self respecting Tea Partier wouldn’t be caught dead with such a left wing scum-bag. But maybe the Tea Partiers are as hollow as Sarah Palin seems lately? Either way the machine in DC, (well oiled by Dems and RE-publicans) seems bent on saddling the Tea Pariers with support for Brown. (Let’s hope they aren’t as dumb as Chuck thinks.
* The Personhood Movement Has Exploded Into 40 States! So please help the state personhood efforts get the signatures they need to re-criminalize abortion! If you live in:
- Colorado: could you help circulate the Personhood Colorado & Colorado RTL 2010 petition? If so, just click or call 303-753-9394.
- California: please visit the CA Human Life Amendment site to get a petition and start collecting signature for the Lord and for the innocent child!
- If you live in any other state, can you help to advance personhood via the 2010 ballot or in one of three different ways?
We all need your help!
Today’s Resource: You can enjoy one or two of Bob Enyart’s entertaining and insightful videos each month, mailed to you automatically, simply by subscribing to the BEL Monthly Topical Videos service! Also, you can check out the other great BEL subscription services!