* Scott Brown: is not a conservative. In fact he’s an avowed supporter of legalized child killing, socialized medicine and really everything that makes a Democrat a Democrat. So while the establishment RE-publicans and their mouthpieces cast their palm fronds at his feet, KGOV isn’t buying it.
* Gabe from Thornton: IS a conservative, and a Christian, and a lot smarter than even he knows. He asks a typical question of those heaving red herrings and straw men in the paths of loyal Personhood promoters: “If a mother has cancer and radiation therapy is recommended, could the Personhood Law forbid treatment?” Hear guest host Doug McBurney skillfully toss the straw man back in the lap of the adversary.
* Joel Osteen: is not qualified to lead a second grade Bible study, let alone to pastor a flock of thousands in the rapidly sinking city of Houston TX. Hear Doug’s impression of Joel’s prayer over the inauguration of Houston’s new mayor, (who previously dwelt on the island of Lesbos…. if you know what I mean).
* The Personhood Movement Has Exploded Into 40 States! So please help the state personhood efforts get the signatures they need to re-criminalize abortion! If you live in:
- Colorado: could you help circulate the Personhood Colorado & Colorado RTL 2010 petition? If so, just click or call 303-753-9394.
- California: please visit the CA Human Life Amendment site to get a petition and start collecting signature for the Lord and for the innocent child!
- If you live in any other state, can you help to advance personhood via the 2010 ballot or in one of three different ways?
We all need your help!
* Today's Resource: Please consider emailing this helpful description of Focus on the Strategy II to another Christian who may be an asset in the personhood movement after viewing this groundbreaking DVD!