* Stephanie Gray: from the Canadian Centre for BioEthical Reform (UnMaskingChoice.ca) comments on the opinions and attitudes of those who believe that comparing abortion and the holocaust is out of balance. It turns out that the modern abortion industry has not only shed more innocent blood than Hitler Stalin and the rest combined during WWII, but has likely killed more innocent people than all of the wars in all of recorded human history…. combined.
* Matt Drudge Gives Me the Creeps: Although we utilize Matt's site a great deal, his headlines continue to degenerate into commercials for immorality. So please Matt; don't name yourself among the immoral neo-cons with their phony conserve veneer over dead men's bones. YUCK!
* American Idolatry Shaken: Simon Cowell’s impending resignation has shaken the foundations of…on the other hand, nevermind.
* Bella star Eduardo Verastege is Coming to Denver: Come out to hear Eduardo at Colorado's 2010 March for Life! on the steps of the Capitol downtown at noon on Friday, January 22, 2010! Come on out. We'll have a FABULOUS TIME of fellowship! (And if you live out of state, don't fret. Find some way of promoting Personhood on this horrific anniversary of Roe v. Wade.
* The Personhood Movement Has Exploded Into 40 States! So please help the state personhood efforts get the signatures they need to re-criminalize abortion! If you live in:
- Colorado: could you help circulate the Personhood Colorado & Colorado RTL 2010 petition? If so, just click or call 303-753-9394.
- California: please visit the CA Human Life Amendment site to get a petition and start collecting signature for the Lord and for the innocent child!
- If you live in any other state, can you help to advance personhood via the 2010 ballot or in one of three different ways?
We all need your help!
Today's Resource: Please consider emailing this helpful description of Focus on the Strategy II to another Christian who may be an asset in the personhood movement after viewing this groundbreaking DVD!