Post-show Update: Now see the video!
Holiday Home Visit: Christmas tree... $25, Christmas breakfast... $50, Presents for the kids... $200, Christmas home protest... Priceless! At 10 a.m. we’ll visit the spirit of Christmas (a birth and not an abortion) upon Bill Hornaday, Permanent Abortion Collaborator, at his home at 1998 Oak Creek Drive in Greenwood Village and then from 11:15-11:45 p.m. the specter of Christmas future will visit Reid Goodman, Planned Parenthood abortionist, at 6000 S. Moline Way in Englewood. See you there!
* CPAC’s Big Tent: Or is it a log cabin? Bob informs Doug McBurney that while CPAC avoids topics like the personhood of the unborn and the crime of homosexuality, they welcome members of the QOP , (Queer Old Party) to sponsor their conference.
* Hackers Punishment: Hear Bob’s biblically astute judgment against two of the worst type of murderers, and learn how the Bible could teach the Moslem courts in Pakistan a thing or two.
* KGOV Karols: While Bob spins a few classic Christmas carols, (politically corrected), The US Senate is slinking under your tree with their gift of socialized medicine and government funded abortion. Leave it to Harry Reid to challenge Mitt Romney for the all time government abortion funding! Meanwhile Chairman Mao takes his rightful place under the New Peoples National Christmas Tree.
* Ryan From Indiana Saves the Day: Before you get too depressed over the state of… well, just about everything. Don’t give up hope! A generation of young men is being raised in the fear and admonition of the Lord! And God has reserved for Himself out of this wicked generation a number that might surprise you, (and the liberals whom they must defeat). God bless Ryan and the whole family, and thanks for giving us a bright ray of hope for the future!
* The Personhood Movement Has Exploded Into 40 States! So please help the state personhood efforts get the signatures they need to re-criminalize abortion! If you live in:
- Colorado: could you help circulate the Personhood Colorado & Colorado RTL 2010 petition? If so, just click or call 303-753-9394.
- California: please use this petition and start collecting signature for the Lord, the innocent child, for Lila Rose, and Walter Brown!
- If you live in any other state, can you help to advance personhood via the 2010 ballot or in one of three different ways?
We all need your help!
Today's Resource: Please consider emailing this helpful description of Focus on the Strategy II to another Christian who may be an asset in the personhood movement after viewing this groundbreaking DVD!