* Thanksgiving Interrupted: The American Just-a-System bore terrible fruit in Chicago over the holiday weekend. Nine murdered in several incidents including two horrific murder-suicides. God has an answer to this collapse of domestic tranquility.
* Good News from Gaza: A headline rarely seen in modern times, but the accidental suicide of a militant, in which no one else was killed is as close as one can come to cause for celebration there.
* Huck-n-Jive: Our beloved Mike Huckabee who endorsed the Personhood Initiative in Colorado in 2008 granted clemency to the killer of four police officers in Washington State. Guest Host Doug McBurney analyzes Mr, Huckabee’s comments and qualifications.
* Chelsea Clinton has BIG NEWS: Bucking the trend put in high gear by her mom and dad’s pro-homo politics, Chelsea has decided to marry a boy!
* NASCAR’s Jimmie Johnson Wastes $1M: I guess you’d expect a guy who only turns left to donate $1M to the public school factories that are destroying children, but it’s a sad waste of resources none the less…
* ACLU a Friend of Prison Ministry?: Of course not, but they did defend the right of an ordained Pentacostal minister to preach to the prisoners in New Jersey, (that’s the New Jersey State Prison… not the entire state of New Jersey). The ACLU appears to be a friend of those not qualified to preach the gospel but who insist upon doing so.
* Help Personhood Efforts Get Signatures: If you live in Colorado, could you help circulate the Personhood Colorado & CRTL 2010 petition? We need your help! If you live in any other state, can you help to advance personhood via the 2010 ballot or in one of three different ways?
Today’s Resource: You can enjoy one or two of Bob Enyart’s entertaining and insightful videos each month, mailed to you automatically, simply by subscribing to the BEL Monthly Topical Videos service! Also, you can check out the other great BEL subscription services!