* The great and powerful Montanans have spoken: A letter to the editor on the Missoulian.com website reveals the continued tolerance of those who oppose Personhood. The woman wrote “On the issue of granting constitutional protections to fertilized eggs, Montanans have already spoken.” No mention of what kind of eggs those are...
* Man re-defines the term “slice of life”: A 29 year old man stabbed himself because he didn’t want to go into work. Whatever happened to calling in sick?
* Pneumonia kills 2... Abortion kills 42... million, kids a year that is: According to the World Pneumonia Day Coalition pneumonia kills 2 million kids annually and is the leading cause of death in young children. However; according to the pro-abortion Guttmacher Institute there are approximately 42 million abortions every year. See the human toll as calculated at numberofabortions.com.
* Humiliating MySpace Photos: Two girls are suing their school district in the Indianapolis area because they were punished for having suggestive photos of themselves on MySpace. They say they were humiliated... but not because of the pictures... they were humiliated because their right to free speech was infringed upon, and they had to apologize. Do you still need a reason to get your kids out of public schools?
* Help Personhood Efforts Get Signatures: If you live in Colorado, could you help circulate the Personhood Colorado & CRTL 2010 petition? We need your help! If you live in any other state, can you help to advance personhood via the 2010 ballot or in one of three different ways?
Today’s Resource: You can enjoy one or two of Bob Enyart’s entertaining and insightful videos each month, mailed to you automatically, simply by subscribing to the BEL Monthly Topical Videos service! Also, you can check out the other great BEL subscription services!