* $25,300 of $40,000 Telethon Goal: Please help and pray and please call 1-800-8Enyart!
* Abdul I-Drool Mohammad Denying Everything: Now, even I-Drool's attorney denies that the pot in his own boat belonged to him. And his terrorist wannabe client I-Drool is denying everything:
I've never hatched a terror plot.
I've never smoked my lawyer's pot.
So my name's Abdul.
But I'm no fool,
Though Mohammad knows I drool a lot.
* Sarah Palin Positions Herself as a Moderate: 2012 Republican presidential candidate Sarah Palin's move to the right [no sic] is no surprise to KGOV co-hosts Doug McBurney and Bob Enyart. Palin is personally against the Plan B abortion pill but states that it should not be illegal, which demonstrates again that being personally pro-life means to be officially pro-choice. Palin believes that some abortions are not elective and she apparently supports public funding of non-elective abortions. Palin was asked if Roe v. Wade were overturned “to what extent should abortion be prohibited?” She replied, “It would not be up to the governor to unilaterally ban anything. It would be up to the people of Alaska to discuss and decide how we would like our society to reflect our values.” Palin professes to be pro-life, but by joining John McCain’s presidential campaign she chose to whitewash him and convince millions of Christians to support McCain, an unrepentant pro-abortion politician. Palin says that states have the right to decide whether to kill unborn children, rejecting the “due process” clause in 5th Amendment to the US Constitution, as well as the “due process” and “equal protection” clauses of the 14th amendment. These amendments ensure that our federal and state governments will not violate the right to life of innocent persons, which of course Palin admits should include the unborn; but her political aspirations move her to abandon principled support for these children. In a related story, Palin believes that evolution "should be taught as an accepted principle" and says that God's hand in creation “should not be part of state policy or a local curriculum in a school district.” Palin says this about homosexuality: "I don't know what prayers are worthy of being prayed... I am not going to judge... adult personal relationships." One of Sarah Palin's final far-reaching actions as governor was her appointment in 2009 of former Planned Parenthood board member Morgan Christen to Alaska’s Supreme Court. For more info on Palin's appointing a child killer to judge over the children of Alaska, click on Jill Stanek's blog, and then search for "Enyart." So, demonstrating that she is a true Republican leader, Palin says that even if Roe v. Wade were reversed, she would leave the decision of whether or not to kill children to the public (the very public that shouted, "Crucify Him," no doubt.)
* Colorado RTL Sept. 26th Banquet! Lila Rose called in to today's show! Please mark your calendar right now for Saturday, September 26, at 6:30 p.m. and make your reservation by calling Donna at 303-753-9394 (or to just get on their vital mailing list)! Do you know who Lila Rose is? You'll HAVE TO come out to see her! You'll have a tremendous time, and you'll be a great blessing!
* Please Help With Our KGOV Telethon! Thank you! We've reached $25,300 of our $40,000 goal! The greatest way to help keep BEL broadcasting online and reaching more people is to sign up to automatically give monthly, or sign up for a monthly BEL DVD subscription service, a monthly Bible Study album or Bob's Sermons subscription. If you subscribe or give monthly, we multiply the amount you give times ten toward the telethon goal! (So a $24.99 subscription or automatic monthly donation brings $250 toward our $40,000 telethon goal!) Also of course, you can call 1-800-8Enyart for any subscription or to make a one-time donation or to purchase of a BEL Resource (or just click those links)! And remember, BEL materials come with our money back guarantee!
* Help Colorado RTL Get Signatures: If you live in Colorado, could you help circulate the Personhood Colorado & CRTL 2010 petition? We need your help! If you live in any other state, can you help to advance personhood via the 2010 ballot or in one of three different ways?
Today’s Resource: Enjoy reading Bob’s life’s work, the best-selling book, The Plot! Apparent contradictions plague many Bible students. The Plot demonstrates how hundreds of such contradictions disappear when the reader applies the big picture of the Bible to its details. Tunnel vision focuses so narrowly on a problem that the solution often lies just out of view. As the pastor of Denver Bible Church, Bob Enyart teaches Christians how to use the whole counsel of God to understand the plot of the Bible and solve biblical mysteries.