* Pro-abort Bush Nominee Sonia Sotomayor Takes Oath: President George Bush nominee Sonia Sotomayor has been sworn in for life at the U.S. Supreme Court as the latest pro-abortion Republican Justice. Related story: Sotomayor's promotion to the top court was facilitated also by a bipartisan endorsement from Democrat Barack Obama.
* Liberal Jihad Against Children and Marriage: Do the math. Liberals are avoiding marriage (unless they're non-breeding homosexuals), and they are euthanizing some kids, and aborting others. Bible-believing Christians are marrying (one man and one woman), and not only are they procreating and homeschooling, but they're having large numbers (search for 'sixty') of children! Just do the math :) !
* Communists Out of Toilet Paper: Meanwhile, communists are running out of toilet paper. But never fear, a government official has promised that, "at the end of the year there will be an important importation of toilet paper!" Yesss!
* Nazi Pelosi's Democratic Swastika Story: Squeaker of the House Nazi Pelosi last week mocked grass roots healthcare protesters describing them as, "Astroturf" and "carrying swastikas and symbols like that." But she apparently confused a Democratic with a conservative root. She's actually referring to is a Nazi sympathizer who attended a Democratic event who was introduced by Democrat senators Jay Rockefeller and Tom Daschle according to the Washington Post. The guy had a swastika actually tattooed on his arm, and he was introduced by Daschle as "a very close and personal friend." So, who's the Nazi now?
* Any New Listener or Donor to BEL: You can help us jumpstart our vital September telethon! If you have never given before to Bob Enyart Live, if you donate this month, or sign up for one of our DVD or Bible Study monthly subscriptions, or purchase anything as a first-timer to BEL, we will apply the amount of your purchase, or your donation or your subscription (which we will multiply times ten!) to help jumpstart our September telethon to raise $40,000 to keep BEL on the Internet at KGOV.com for another year!
Today’s Resource: Watch the stunning DVD, Get out of the Matrix! Bob takes on a college professor and her philosophy class in a debate regarding God and absolutes. Who wins? The students have been taught that nothing is absolutely right or wrong, so Bob asks them if that is absolutely right. And they’ve been taught that they can only know that which their five senses have told them, so Bob asks them which of their five senses told them that. Is the lack of intellectualism in this college class representative of American higher education? You can decide as you view this excerpt:
* Ginsburg Replacement Post-show Update: After the death of Ruth Bader Ginsburg, anti-abortion abolitionists noted that even with the confirmation of an anti-Roe replacement jurist: "Supreme court history informs us that Roe’s reversal would still be unlikely. In 1992, the US supreme court was made up of eight Republican nominees, including three from Reagan and two from Bush. The lone Democrat nominee on the court was Justice Byron White who dissented in Roe v. Wade. So there were eight Republicans and a pro-life Democrat. The Planned Parenthood v. Casey (1992) decision should have been a slam-dunk overturning of Roe. Yet even the ’92 court upheld legal abortion. The majority was made up entirely of Republican nominees." See also AmericanRTL.org/dred and for a list of the president's named possible replacements, see kgov.com/Trumps-44.