* Bob Enyart & Doug McBurney: talk about the newly published Richard Nixon oval office tapes that add to the evidence of his wickedness. As the Republican president in office when the Republican majority on the Supreme Court issued their pro-abortion opinion, Roe v. Wade written by Republican justice Harry Blackmun, in true Republican fashion, Nixon spoke of negative consequences of abortion but added, "There are times when an abortion is necessary. I know that. When you have a black and a while. Or a rape." For your own sanity you must see Focus on the Strategy II (on DVD or for free online at AmericanRTL.org: just page down). Additionally, speaking with Billy Graham of Jewish opposition to Christian evangelism and of American anti-semitism, Nixon further condemned himself by saying, "It may be they have a death wish. You know that’s been the problem with our Jewish friends for centuries."
* Arizona Pro-life Industry Harms Kids: What have you done? We can ask that of Republican state Senator Russell Pearce and AZ-RTL president Jinny Perron. They passed another "and then you can kill the baby" law, actually, a few of them. There is only one part of their legislative effort that represents a moral goal: allowing health care workers to refuse to distribute chemical abortifacients. But as for their regulating the killing of unborn children, this is from AmericanRTL.org:
Oppose Regulations Because...
American Right To Life urges you to oppose every law that regulates the killing of unborn children including waiting periods, offers of anesthesia, and informed consent. For regardless of the intention, such regulations:
- make abortion seem more acceptable to the public and politicians, and so
- merely prune the abortion weed and strengthen its root, while they
- violate God's enduring command, Do not murder by re-authorizing abortion, and
- on the surface undermine the very concept of the right to life of the unborn, and
- are like the PBA ban which Dr. Dobson said, "does not save a single human life," and
- confuse many on our own side into defending various 'exceptions' as good, and they
- call upon judges to uphold laws that regulate killing the innocent, and thus
- turn conservative judges increasingly against the personhood of the unborn, and
- help elect pro-aborts who support regulations to deceive pro-life voters, and they
- could easily authorize a hundred million abortions after Roe is overturned, for they
- will keep abortion 'legal' if abortion is wickedly 'returned to the states,' for they
- reduce the God-given right to life to a second-tier negotiable matter, for they
- are just variations on Roe v. Wade which itself regulated abortion, and they
- can never ever end the murder of unborn children because they
- end with the meaning, "and then you can kill the baby."
For more information, please view ARTL's Focus on the Strategy II video online or via DVD! Also, see the ARTL Principles and Strategy pages and remember, ARTL is the maker of the world's largestprotest sign! Please stop supporting andthenyoucankillthebaby.com, and instead, please consider joining American RTL by contacting Donna Ballentine at our office at 1-888-888-ARTL (2785) or email them at office@AmericanRTL.org.
Today’s Resource: Enjoy Bob Enyart’s Bible study on the book of Esther! What wrong had Queen Vashti committed to justify her mistreatment and divorce? This study addresses the hard questions that arise when reading the fascinating and inspiring book of Esther!