* Denver Area Workers Needed (Friends & Strangers): Sewers and folders needed! Please see below.
* URGENT NEED for More Sheets! Please help with ARTL's top secret Sheets of Shame project for the DNC! Can you get twenty sheets and send them to Denver for this major DNC prolife project! Please help American RTL! We need another 500 sheets, and your twenty (or more) can be a crucial part of this top secret Sheets of Shame project! Can you send any sheets? If you can't send twenty, can you send a few? Can you go to a second hand store? Can you make urgent phone calls to a hotel, hospital, nursing home, motel, jail, or ask some friends? Can you pick a box, and attempt to fill it with sheets within a week and ship it to ARTL? Here's what's needed by August 19th (or as soon as you can get them to us):
ARTL's DNC Sheets of Shame needs:
- What: 500 more used or new sheets!
- From you: Can you send twenty sheets, more or less?
- Color: White or light colored
- Size: Queen, preferably; but others ok, especially king
- Style: Flat, preferably; but fitted kings or queens ok
- Info: Office@AmericanRTL.org or 1-888-888-ARTL
- When: Please drive or ship your sheets to arrive by Aug 19th
- Where: Please bring or mail your sheets to:
1535 Grant St #303
Denver CO 80203
Jack Pot: If you locate a bonanza of 400 or more queen sheets, we'll come and pick them up anywhere in the country!
Sponsor a Sheet: Can you sponsor a sheet? For a $100 contribution to help this project succeed, you can be a sponsor and we'll write your name on a sheet (or a Bible verse or something else). You can click to donate to American RTL to help fund the $5,000 Sheets of Shame project or call 1-888-888-ARTL!
Gold S-O-S Sponsor: Can you be a $1,000 Gold Sponsor of the top secret DNC Sheets of Shame project? If so, please call 1-888-888-ARTL (2785) or click to donate to ARTL! And we'll also want to dedicate 10 sheets to you with your message! Be a part of this historic project!
* Stranger? You're Welcome to Work on Saturdays: Much of the work on ARTL's DNC Sheets of Shame project is top secret. But we've reserved Saturdays to welcome new faces! We want to meet you, so new friends please come on out on Saturday August 2nd or 9th, anytime from 8 a.m. to 8 p.m. and roll up your sleeves and lend a hand to this historic project! For existing friends, we're working seven days a week, three shifts a day! Call to sign up to help...
* Sewers and Untrained Helpers Needed: Phase II. American RTL's DNC Welcoming Committee has collected hundreds of sheets for their top secret Sheets of Shame project! And they're running three daily shifts of volunteers (all ARTL officials work without salary), mornings, afternoons, and evenings, seven days a week! We need folks to sort and fold sheets, to iron, and seamstresses (and we've even had two guys sewing so far). Needed: Can you help ARTL sew these sheets? ARTL has the sewing machines and thread. They need volunteers, both experienced and inexperienced (some folks are assemblers who only move the fabric along). Only known friends can volunteer Sunday through Friday (new friends are welcome on Saturdays, when we'll put away the design plans of the project and just do piece work, and they will gradually become known and trusted by Denver's Right-To-Life community, ready to help with the next such project, and around here, top secret projects come along rather frequently! :) Please call 1-888-888-ARTL or 303 587-3660 to sign up for a morning, afternoon, or evening 3-hour shift in Arvada Colorado.
Today's Resource: Please help BEL continue to reach more people! We need your help today! By subscribing to the Monthly Sermons resource, every month the U.S. Mail will deliver Bob's sermons to your door. Also, you can consider subscribing to the BEL Televised Classics on DVD (to see the educational and often hilarious, and sometimes intense, episodes from Bob's nationally syndicated TV show). And you can subscribe to our monthly Bible Study Albums, or our monthly topical Videos! In fact, you could also sign up to donate monthly to BEL. These resource subscriptions will help you grow spiritually and intellectually! So many have reported that the biblical knowledge they gain from these resources is so practical that it has helped them improve: their marriages and other relationships, parenting and grand-parenting, work relationships, evangelizing, and so many general life skills! And of course, subscribing to one or more of these services will not only help you, at the same time you will be helping KGOV continue to reach more people with our biblically-based worldview!