* Evolution Brain Size Cartoon Argument: Evolutionists make the cartoon argument that IQ is related to brain size, yet a 44-year-old Frenchman with a tiny sliver of a brain leads a normal life with a typical IQ. Brain size is not a predictor of IQ, as any physics coed studying aside football players and Asian women can attest. Also hear about the Creator's design of the Venus Flytrap; about an Oxford professor's rejection of atheism; about creationism as antidote for depression; about what made the dinosaurs go extinct; about the Creator's zipper-like function of skin molecules; about another Christian biologist fired from a prestigious institute for thought crimes; and about pygmy possums and other animals hibernating on Noah's Ark. Fred Williams of EvolutionFairytale.com co-hosts Real Science Radio with Bob!
Post-show note: Today we completely updated last week's RSR show summary.
* Urgent Request: Bob Enyart Live has been so involved in fighting the culture war (see the illegal flyer below from just today), that over the past few months, Bob has overlooked the financial stability of his own radio outreach. If you value the biblical teaching and influence BEL brings to our world, please consider a sacrificial one-time or monthly donation to BEL, or subscribing to a BEL resource, or purchasing the Enyart Library (greatly improved from the photo to include only CDs and DVDs) or some of the fascinating BEL books, DVDs, and Bible Study resources!
Post-show Note: Bob Enyart distributed illegal anti-homosexual flyers at the Colorado State Capitol last week and gave copies of the contraband to Governor Bill Ritter's office workers. (You can download the IllegalEnyartFlyer here.). See the 5-30-08 BEL show summary for a startling history of Christianity's self-destructive behavior regarding equal rights for homosexuals.
* Candidate Questionnaire Replies Online: check out the seven vital questions and the fascinating 2008 candidate replies at Colorado RTL!
* Please Help Bob with a Personhood Project: If you can, please volunteer to help Bob on one of these projects:
- Team131: if you're able to spend at least five hours at your PC helping with a vital online project!
- Travel: if you can travel outside the state in July or August for a few days and cover your own expenses, Bob will be traveling on very important out-of-state missions in support of Colorado's personhood amendment effort! Would you like to go? If so, please let ARTL know at 1-888-888-ARTL!
- Metro Team: if you're able to come out occasionally for an important project in the Denver area, please let Donna at CRTL know!
* Drive Denver's Truth Truck: Colorado Right To Life's Truth Truck coordinator, Vick Lopez, called into BEL to ask if you (yes, you!) can volunteer to drive. Please call CRTL at 303 753-9394 if you think you can drive their standard transmission Truth Truck on a two-hour route once every week or two!
* Collaborators Project Signup: Please consider signing up for the CollaboratorsProject.com email updates!
Today's Resources: Please help BEL continue to reach more people! We need your help today! By subscribing to the Monthly Sermons resource, every month the U.S. Mail will deliver Bob's sermons to your door. Also, you can consider subscribing to the BEL Televised Classics on DVD (to see the educational and often hilarious, and sometimes intense, episodes from Bob's nationally syndicated TV show). And you can subscribe to our monthly Bible Study Albums, or our monthly topical Videos! In fact, you could also sign up to donate monthly to BEL. These resource subscriptions will help you grow spiritually and intellectually! So many have reported that the biblical knowledge they gain from these resources is so practical that it has helped them improve: their marriages and other relationships, parenting and grand-parenting, work relationships, evangelizing, and so many general life skills! And of course, subscribing to one or more of these services will not only help you, at the same time you will be helping KGOV continue to reach more people with our biblically-based worldview!