* Jerry Borysiewicz Letter to the News: The Rocky Mountain News printed the letter of a Lakewood Colorado man, Jerry Borysiewicz, who used no evidence and circular reasoning to defend his view that the government should allow the slaughter of unborn children up until the moment of birth.
* The Highest Sunni Authority Mandates Abortion: the Islamic Research Council of the Cairo-based institution said Al-Azhar, Sunni Islam's highest seat of learning, advocates forced abortion for Islamic women pregnant through rape. Contrast that with the Judeao-Christian teaching from the Bible that it is wrong to punish a child for the crime of his father!
* TOL's Best and Worst Posts of the Year: Bob Enyart's posts appear a few times in the TheologyOnline.com thread that announced the best fifty posts of the year (out of hundreds of thousands), and the second worst post of the year from a pagan who validates rape and murder, and the number one worst post of the year from a Christian who criticized Brian Rohrbough's appearance on the CBS Evening News because he was exposing societal evils, something that supposedly believers should not be doing.
* Caller John from Washington State: When sex outside of marriage is made commonplace, people are more likely to disrespect the offspring of those unions. Also, people are wrong to try to reduce child abuse by killing the children who might be abused. Bob recommends to John that, "when immoral people criticize us, we should ask God for the wisdom to seriously consider their claim against us, because our loved ones and friends often may hold back the most important criticisms."
* Libertarian Party Candidate Critical of Enyart: [This section begins at 21:30 into today's program, and this candidate joins Bob on tomorrow's BEL program] A libertarian party candidate running for a U.S. House seat in Missouri, Kevin Craig, criticized Bob Enyart for exposing Ron Paul as being pro-choice, state by state. Like Paul (and like John Kerry, etc.), many of his supporters appear to be personally against abortion, but willing to allow the states to systematically murder innocent children. Unlike Kerry, a major claim of Paul's (and his supporters') is that he will uphold the Constitution. Pro-lifers around the country are now exposing even this as false. To get the vote of conservative Christians, Ron Paul uses rhetoric referring to abortion as murder, and giving lip service to the right to life of the fetus, claiming that he believes that a fetus is not just tissue, but a living human being. However, it turns out this represents his "personal view." When it comes to law, Paul states that the federal government should tolerate any state that legalizes abortion. Of course, the Constitution forbids such genocidal apathy. The federal government has the obligation to uphold the Fourteenth Amendment of the U.S. Constitution, which states:
And the Fifth Amendment:
"No person shall be... deprived of life, liberty, or property, without due process of law..."
A perverse official could deny that a black person, or a child, is a person. But supposedly, Ron Paul, as in his own Sanctity of Life bills, would have the federal government declare that "human life shall be deemed to exist from conception." And then in the most obvious hypocrisy against both God's law and even the Constitution, Ron Paul argues, and as head of the Executive branch he would put into law:
"any State has the right to deprive any unborn person of life, for any reason, and by my own hypocritical oath as a doctor, and now by my pledge as a presidential candidate, I will not enforce the 5th or 14th amendments of the very constitution I claim to support, because my lust for power supersedes any other commitment I claim, whether to our man-made constitution or to God's command, Do not murder." -Ron Paul (on Truth Serum)
* Romney Health Care: Mitt Romney stated that as Governor he always came down on the side of life with every bit of legislation that crossed his desk, except that Romney Health Care pays for abortion, promotes chemical abortions with Plan B, gives Planned Parenthood a seat on the Massachusetts Health Care advisory board, and attempts to force Catholic hospitals to dispense abortifacients. Like John Kerry before him, Mitt Romney is a pro-choice liberal Massachusetts politician.
Today's Resource: If you subscribe to the BEL Televised Classics, you will be able to watch one of the shows just transferred from studio beta tape to DVD, titled, Bob Debates Evolution. It's a classic in and of itself. Click on the Subscription Department in the BEL Store, or call us at 800-8Enyart to subscribe to Bob's videos or his Monthly Bible Study Albums!