Determine your pastor’s qualifications by answering these simple questions:
1. Does your pastor warn people to take their kids out of public school? Y N
2. Does your pastor teach people to judge? Y N
3. Does your pastor view the theory of evolution as wrong and dangerous? Y N
4. Does your pastor teach to withhold forgiveness from those who do not repent? Y N
5. Does your pastor teach that homosexuals are evil? Y N
6. Would your pastor disfellowship unrepentant sexually immoral churchgoers? Y N
7. Does your pastor condemn abortion? Y N
8. Does your pastor strongly criticized liberal politicians, regardless of party? Y N
9. Does your pastor teach that some sins are worse than other sins? Y N
10. Does your pastor’s wife seem joyful? (If he’s single, is he joyful?) Y N
Score ten points for each yes answer. If your pastor scored:
100 Congratulate your pastor for his wisdom and invite others to attend your church!
90 He’s far better than most. Do what you can to support him.
80 He’s a pretty good pastor. Ask God to help you strengthen him.
70 He’s a good man, but not qualified to be a pastor. Pray for help.
60 He’s making a mess of his family and his church. Beware.
50 He’s a fool. Find a different church. Things look good but are really bad.
40 He’s never prayed with anyone for salvation. He’s a wolf in sheep’s clothing.
30 Jesus said “if they hate Me, they’ll hate you.” But everyone loves him, he’s bad.
20 He’s in it for the money, or to avoid a real job. Escape while you can.
10 What in the world are you still doing there? He’s not OK, and you’re nuts.
0 He’s Hillary Clinton in disguise. Run for your life.
Find out more from Denver Bible Church at TheologyThursday.com