* Today's NASA Announcement: Bob Enyart celebrates NASA's announcement today as consistent with our many science predictions as at rsr.org/predictions. Inspite of the extraordinarily difficult physics of capturing a moon, regardless, many asteroids are known to have moons. Yet with all that, Kevin Lea and Bob Enyart predicted in 2013 that astronomers will continue to be surprised at the increasing number of asteroid moons found.
- Four months later, the 1.7-mile-wide asteroid "QE2" passed the Earth at a distance of 3.6 million miles with its own moon in tow.
- And then today, on January 27, 2015, NASA announced that the 1,100-foot asteroid "2004 BL86" passed the Earth with its own 230-foot diameter moon in tow.
See also rsr.org/origin-of-comets#peanuts!
* ESA's Announcement & Friday's Walt Brown Interview: The European Space Agency has now released high-resolution images of Comet 67P with the assessment of their scientists that they may have found unexpectedly large rounded boulders (up to 10-feet in diameter!) that may be the comet's building blocks! Dr. Walt Brown has helped so many see so clearly so we look forward to interviewing him on Friday to discuss this discovery which, though it has shocked so many secular astronomers, has confirmed Walt Brown's specific prediction, published 13 years ago in the 7th Edition of his book In the Beginning, about the composition of comets!
* Transexual and His Fiancé Invited to the Vatican: The clothes don't make the man, nor the woman. And neither a bureaucrat changing the gender on a birth certificate, nor a surgeon emasculating a patient, changes a man into a woman. A human being is a male if he has a Y chromosome (which would appear in each of the over 30 trillion cells in his body, except for his red blood cells). So Bob discussed the transsexual man dressed in drag and his "fiancé" who, sadly, were honored by the Pope this week by welcoming them to the Vatican.