Abortionist Convicted of Murder

Abortion Hermit Gosnell mug shot after being convicted of murder
Convict Gosnell

Bob & co-host Doug McBurney lay out the case against those who would advocate “safe” abortion versus the kind of abortions performed by Kermit Gosnell. Bob recounts public statements and published articles advocating infanticide.

* Abortion is Wrong: is wrong because it's a baby and it's always wrong to intentionally kill a baby and that's because children are made in God's image and God said, "Do not kill the innocent."

* 5,200 Biologists Consensus at Fertilization: A University of Chicago study of biologists from over 1,000 institutions shows 95% of 5,500 biologists know that human life begins at fertilization. (The other 5% are so obsessed with dismembering unborn children that they lie about the most fundamental science in the own field of expertise. And the left, that cries scientific "consensus consensus" about matters with much less consensus, of course, hypocritically couldn't care less about this consensus.)

Today’s ResourceSee Bob Enyart's groundbreaking documentary Focus on the Strategy 2! Learn how to do your part to restore the pro-life movement to its biblical foundation and to end America’s “legalized” child killing. Focus 2 has cameo appearances from our friends including Notre Dame law professor Charles Rice, Ambassador Alan Keyes, Life Dynamic's Mark Crutcher, American Life League president Judie Brown, and founding board member of Nat'l RTL and Americans United for Life John Archibold.