News Update: It's now too late to pray for Ruth Bader Ginsburg.
Instead, pray about the national eruption that replacing her will create.
And pray too that Donald Trump changes his nomination approach
and for the first time asks candidates whether they will uphold the
unborn child's right to life.
(For our program on quantum mechanics,
click the Play button above or see below.)
* Ginsburg Replacement Post-show Update: After the death of Ruth Bader Ginsburg, anti-abortion abolitionists noted that even with the confirmation of an anti-Roe replacement jurist: "Supreme court history informs us that Roe’s reversal would still be unlikely. In 1992, the US supreme court was made up of eight Republican nominees, including three from Reagan and two from Bush. The lone Democrat nominee on the court was Justice Byron White who dissented in Roe v. Wade. So there were eight Republicans and a pro-life Democrat. The Planned Parenthood v. Casey (1992) decision should have been a slam-dunk overturning of Roe. Yet even the ’92 court upheld legal abortion. The majority was made up entirely of Republican nominees." See also AmericanRTL.org/dred and for a list of the president's named possible replacements, see kgov.com/Trumps-44.
* RSR Quantum Pt. 3: Real Science Radio hosts Bob Enyart and Fred Williams continue to broadcast and comment on RSR's quantum mechanics article. With this Part 3, see just below for the four prerequisites before listening! And as you listen to today's program you can follow along reading the article itself which is at rsr.org/quantum. And please consider supporting RSR by shopping, subscribing, or donating at rsr.org/store. Thanks so much!
- Prerequisite 1: RSR's List of Things that are Not Physical
- Prerequisite 2: Know the 2-slit experiment
- Prerequisite 3: Listen to Part 1 at rsr.org/triality
- Prerequisite 4: Listen to Part 2 at rsr.org/triality-2
- Other RSR QM resources below
RSR's Quantum Thoughts:
- 2018: Quantum Biology: Doing what standard chemistry and physics can't
- 2019: QB Pt. 2: Our seemingly impossible sense of smell
- 2019: How Quantum Computers Do It: Finally, a Helpful Illustration
- 2019: Google's Quantum Supremacy
- 2019: Top Mathematicians: Ants & Bees, Mold & Amoebas
- 2018: Coincidence or Determinism? Quantum theology and physics
- 2015: An RSR preview show
- 2020: Wave-Particle Duality is a Triality Pt. 1 ,Pt. 2 and (this page) Pt. 3
- 2020: Our article at rsr.org/triality aka rsr.org/quantum